Chapter 3

*2 week's past*

Ty's P.O.V

2 week's past. 2 week's of silence. Man it's hard to see Jason like this. He never leaves the house and hardly speaks. I told a while ago to him thank's for saving Sky but when he looks up at me all I can see is pain in his eyes. When Ender never came back he also stopped wearing his spacesuit, only a t-shirt, hoddie, jeans, and sneakers. 

"Well I'm going to check up on Danny." I said in a low tone as I left to go into the room Danny was in.

I walked in and it's hard to see a person that you all ready meet in a bad postion. I hope he wakes up soon or Ender will come back.

Ender's P.O.V

It has been 2 weeks stuck in the hell hole. I guess this is how Danny and Sky felt being trapped with that physco. Every time I tryed and punch someone or scream Zek would zapped me with a spell. All they have been doing to me is test's on me and how I became half-human, half-dragon. 

My leg still hurt's, and now my whole body. I couldn't take it anymore. Today was the day I'm going to leave and I'm ready for it. As soon as they open that door I'm flying out of here.

"Well let's see what progress we can make today? Can we Ender?" Zek said as he opened the door.

Now is my chance. I got ready a bolted. Zek tryed to zap me but missed, I was a little to fast for him. I got out of the house and now I am free at last. Thank god. Now I have to get back to the place I'm staying at and see if the guys can help me.

*Time skips a bit*

I stood behind a bush and I looked over it and saw Ian and oh look another sorcerer. Well just great. I fell out of the bush because of how weak I was. The both jumped up.

"Oh my god. Ender!" Was the last thing I herd from Ian as I blacked out.

Ian's P.O.V (Before)

I'm sitting outside with Seto. He said he had something to tell me. But he seemed nervous. I mean I do have a crush on him, but I don't know if he likes me back.

"Ian I have something to say. I just don't know how to say it thou." He said. 

I came close to him then I kissed him, and he kissed me back. I thought I never wanted this to end.

"So you like me back?" He said nervous.

"Yes, I have been for a long time." I said in a calm voice.

"Will you be my boyfriend?" 

"Yes, yes I will."

We both sat on the bench Seto cuddled into me. I couldn't be more happier.

(Now)

We both jumped up when we herd a noise in the bush. I looked over and say a girl. Wait that is no girl, that is Ender.

"Oh my god. Ender!" I said as I ran to her.

"Seto get the guys now!" I pushed him to get the guys.

So he did. I held Ender in my arms. She seems so weak amd yet in a dragon form? It looks like.

A few minutes later the guys came out (Except Danny). 

"Oh my god. Ender, is she okay." Jason said scared.

"I don't know. She just blacked out." I said.

"We need to get her in and see what we can do." Sky said. 

We all nodded. I picked up Ender carefully and brought her into the house.