Chapter 14

Mitch's P.O.V (BEFORE)

I really hate where I am. I mean heaven is great and all, but seeing the love of my life like this. It's just painfull for me to watch. I just wish I had a seconed chance. A seconed chance in life to go back and be with my friends and be with the one I love. Jerome. My baca.

"Mitch Hughes. Can you please come and see me." The main voice said.

"Great what is it now.''

I went over to him.

"Yes sure." I said scared.

"I have been watching you. You really miss your life don't you?"

"Well yes sir I do. I miss my love one to."

"Well I have great new for you."

"Really what is it?" 

"You can have a seconed chance in life but on one condition."

"Why thank you. And what is the condition?" I asked.

"If your love one ever dies you will die to."

"So I get to die right beside the love of my life?"

"Yup that is right."

"Why thank you so much." I said excited.

"Now go. That door right there will take you back to your life."

I walked to the door. Well this is it. I get to go back and be with everyone again.

I walked through the door and all I saw was white light.

*Now*

I woke up and dug my way out of my grave. All the trees around me were down. (Supernatural refrence. If you don't get it watch the show)

Well I'm back on earth now where do I go from here. I looked around to see where I was. Now I know how to get back. So I did. I was making my way back home.

Sky's P.O.V

We are all still talking about the plan. I notice Ty and Ender left. Well I guess we should stop right now. So we did. 

We were quite for about 5 minutes and then we herd the door opened. We thought it was Ender or Ty coming back inside. But no I guess wrong. The person standing at the door way was Mitch. Or so I belive it was him.

"Ummmm hi everyone." Mitch said.

"How is this even possibly." Ian said.

"Well it's me. The real me." Mitch said.

I saw Seto get up and walked closer to him. 

"Seto what are you doing?" I asked.

"What in the world is this." Seto whispered.

"Can I explain what happen to you guys." Mitch said.

"Yea sure."  Danny said.

So that is what Mitch did. He told us.

Zek's P.O.V

I was in a tree watching and seeing if any intresting has happened in the last past week. Nothing really except someone's death. I haven't bortherd with the guys because I was going to do a sneek attack and kindnap Ty. He dosen't even know I was the one who I attack his family and his village 8 years ago. The day after my powers were taking. All of a sudden I see a fimaller figure walking in the forest. I went down a branch or two to get a closer look. When I got a good veiw I looked. Oh my notch it can't be.

I thought he was dead. Notch must of giving him a seconed chance in life. Why do you think I know this you may ask. Well he was the one who gave me my powers back. Without any warnings just like that. Well I think that is enough seeing for the day. After seeing Mitch back to life, I think I will be okay. I hope.