Chapter 11

Okay before I start the story I just want to say please don't kill me. A death happened in this chapter. So to prepare myself *Grabs a Betty*. Okay now you may ready the chapter. Just remember I have a Betty and not afraid to use it. Also never listen to a sad song or 5 in a row while writing this chapter. Anyways on to the chapter.

-----------------------------------------------

Danny's P.O.V

I don't know why but I just have this strange feeling of something can go wrong. I don't know why, it's just that feeling. I got up and went outside. Ender and Jason are practicing with their swords, and Ty is sitting on the bench watching them. I sat beside Ty and watch them also.

"Do you ever get a feeling that something can just go wrong?" Ty said.

I looked at him in shock.

"What I'm just saying. I'm trying not to scare you Danny."

"No I just had the same feeling also." I said to him.

"Oh, well then."

"Let's just hope everything will be fine." 

"Yea let's hope."

Jerome's P.O.V

I herd a scream of pain. I looked over and see my Benja got stabbed in the leg by one of those squids. No one hurts my Benja. No one. Range filled over me before you know it I can turn into one angry Bacca in a split seconed. I killed off the squid that was holding me. I grab betty before you know it I yelled "NO ONE HURTS MY BENJA!!!!!!!" 

Everyone was in shock I killed off the squid that hurt Mitch before you knew it I was going to attack Zek.

I ran up to him but before I can grab him he just vanished. Along with the squids and Dawn.

Everyone looked at me. I ran back to Mitch to make sure he was all right.

"Biggums thanks for saving me." He said weak.

"Anything for my benja." I said trying not to cry.

Seto came over and see what he can do. He looked at me with sorry eyes.

"I don't know what to say Jerome but the swords that they use have posion on them. It can react fast to a human body. But it won't react to you." He said.

"Please try and save him." I said on the verge of tears. 

"I'm sorry. The posion was to fast. There is nothing I can do about it."

"Why you.." I pinned Seto to the ground.

"Jerome get off of me." He said trying to escape. But I was to strong for him.

I felt someone lift me up. I looked to see Sky. 

"Let go off me." I said to him.

So he did. I ran over to see Mitch dying in front of me. 

"Biggums stay strong for me. Take my dog tag to remember me. "He said.

"Mitch please don't go." 

"I'm sorry but just stay strong for us." He said.

And before you knew it he was gone. I took off his dog tag and l looked at it. It had a saying engraved on it. "In benja we trust, for bacca we must."

I remeber when I gave to him, to confese or love for eachother. But I guess love dosen't last that long. 

"Jerome it's time to go. We can give Mitch a proper grave back at the house." Ian said.

I got up with out saying a word. I saw Sky caring Mitch's life less body, mean while Ian pulling the wagon.