Chapter 17 (More like a Skylox chapter)

Ty's P.O.V

I woke up in what looks like a celler? It took some time for my eyes to adjust but once they got use to the blackness around me. Yup I was trapped in a celler. Just great.

"Well look who just woke up." A voice I don't know said. Mean while they are coming down the stairs.

"Who are you? and What do you want with me?" I asked.

"Well do you remember this line. One away child. Run away and never return." The voice said.

Wait I haven't herd that voice over 8 years ago since are village got attacke and he killed my family.

"You." I growled.

"Congrats. You know who I am." He said while turning on the lights.

I looked at him and right beside him, was the person I didn't want to see. Dawn.

"Dawn. You work with him now?" I said angry.

"Well yes. Since your little friend destroyed my house and let Sky and who ever escape. We temed up. And I have to say it's a lot funnier." She said.

Just what I needed. Not one, but two people to tourcher me. Wait the same people who tourcherd Ender. This can't be good. 

"Now let's begin. Shall we." He said with an evil grin on his face. 

Sky's P.O.V

Just great now Ty is missing. What more can I ask for. 

"Sky calm down." Mitch said.

"How can I. Ty dosen't know how to fight." 

"Well yea he dosen't. Every time we try to give him a sword he would just hide. He is just weak." Ian said.

That kinda pushed it. I'm sorry Ty but I have to tell them.

"Sky is everything all right?" Jerome asked.

"I know why Ty dosen't fight. I have know all these 8 years that I have know him. He wanted this to keep it between us. But I think you guys should know." I said as I sat down and took off my glasses. I was about to cry.

"Sky?" Seto said.

"Okay. It was about 8 years ago, that is when Ty found me. Well I was just minding my own bussiness when a little boy came up to me. Badly hurt. He said help me. So I took him in. I gave him a couple days to settle in. Then I asked him what happend. He told me his family and village was attacked by their own enimes. The main leader told him to run away and never return. So from that day on he never fought. If he did it would bring up his past." I said now crying.

"Oh Sky." Seto said as he came to sit beside me and hugged me. 

All I can do was cry right now. This was just as bad. I never took my glasses off but this was the first time I ever. 

"So that was why Ty never wanted to fight?" Ian asked.

I shook my head yes. I couldn't speak. This was the first time I ever told Ty deepest secret. 

I just hope he is okay.