Chapter 22

Hello. Okay first thing. This is going to be or might be the last chapter of this book. Yes that means there might be a third book to this seris. Also there is one song you have to listen to (you don't have to if you don't want to.) It is called Awake and Alive by Skillet. The lyric video will be at the side. Also, can you friends let me know on how you like this seris. I just want a litte feedback. Please no hate comments. So umm yea that is all so maybe new book soon. Who knows. Anyways onto the story

--------------------------------------------

Ender's P.O.V

I couldn't take it anymore. Before you know it I was in my dragon form. I was killing squids left right and centre. I couldn't take my angry no more. I needed to end this. I needed to kill them. 

"Ender here catch."

I look at Danny tossing me his sword. I grabed it. Perfect now I have two swords. I'm good with double combat. Now to get them. Everyone was doing good. Seto fighting Zek. Sky fighting Dawn. My first target was Dawn.

I was getting close to her. Sky say me and he knew what I was going to do. He moved out of the way.

"Oh what's wrong. Can't fight a girl." Dawn said.

"Nope not just that." He said with I smirk. 

"Well prepare to die." She said while raising her sword at him.

"NO YOU PREPARE TO DIE!" I yelled.

She turned around and before you know it I grabed her and pinned her to the ground.

"Why you. Let go of me." She said while trying to break free.

"Nope. This is the end for you. Now you die. Say goodbye to your life." 

And before you know it I stabbed her with both of the swords. She was dead.

Everyone stopped and looked at me. I saw Zek. It was his turn next. I flew as fast as I could to him.

"Remeber this is not the end. Not for all of you's. And Jerome I was the one who killed your tribe." Zek said and then he vanshed. Along with the rest of the squids.

Jerome's P.O.V

"And Jerome I was the one who killed your tribe." Zek said while he vanshied. 

He was the one who killed off my whole family. He was the one who did. Why he.

I felt someone hold me. Calming me down. I looked over it was Mitch.

"It's okay biggums we will get him back. I know we will." 

Sky's P.O.V

After the fight we all stopped. Then something clicked into me. Ty. I ran over to the cage. It was locked.

"Here let me." Ender said while she opend it with strength.

She was still in her dragon form. It will take time to go back to normal. I went over to Ty.

I picked him up carefully. He was so badly betten that they will pay for this.

"Sky. Is that you." He said weakly.

"Yes babe. It's me. I'm here now." I said.

"Thank you for saving me." He said. 

Before I know it he blacked out.

"Ty, Ty, TY. No come on wake up please." I said.

This can't be. He can't be dead. I know he can't be dead can he?