Chapter 19

Mitch's P.O.V

It was night time. Everyone in the house is in their room sleeping. I'm just lying here deep in my thoughts. I haven't told Jerome yet of why I was brought back here. Jerome is snuggled at my side mean while im just petting throught his fur. He likes this. It's makes him more calm. 

"Mitch?" 

I look down and seeing Jerome looking at me.

"Yes my bacca." I said while I stop petting him.

"Why were you brought back here? I mean like a seconed chance in life?"

I took a deep sigh. I knew this would come.

"Mitch?" 

I looked into his eyes. I knew he wanted me to tell the truth.

"Well, I was watching you from up there. I knew you where in pain. So where the rest of the guys. So Notch. That is his name. Said that he will give me a seceoned chance. But if my lover dies I will die right beside him. No matter what." I said.

"So that means, if I die you die right beside me?" 

"Yes that is correct."

"I acuattly like that." Jerome said softly.

"You do?" I questioned him.

"I mean yea. We get to die together and the both of us don't have to be in pain. Like I was when you were gone."

"I have never thought of that." I said as I drifted off to sleep.

*Morning*

Ender's P.O.V

I woke up and lookede over. Jason was still asleep. Oh well. I got up and got ready. Once I was I went down stairs to see if anyone else was awake. 

"Morning Ender."

I looked to see who it was. It was Seto, doing pratice magic?

"Morning Seto. May I ask what are you doing?"

"Oh, well I know Zek will be using a force feild of blocking out my type of magic. Light magic." He said while sighing.

"So wait there are differnt magic kinds?" I asked while I sat next to him.

"Well yes. If you are a good sorcercer like me. You have light magic. But if you turn to the dark side like Zek..."

"Then he uses dark magic." I said cutting him off.

"Oh sorry about that." 

"No it's okay. I can teleport all of you's but only half way. The other half we have to walk. So I'm mostly hopeless at this battle."

"Wait you is hopeless at the battle againest Zek and Dawn?"

I looked up to see Sky.

"That would be me." Seto said.

"And why would that be?"

Seto waited until every one got up so he can tell them why he couldn't use magic. After that we started to get ready. Today was the day. We were going to sae Ty and kill those basterds.

Ty's P.O.V

Pain. That is all I feel. I'm lying down on the cold hard ground. All they would ever do is beat me and put differnt potions on me that would make me be sick or cause more pain. I can't tell if a day has past or even a week. The only person I miss is Sky. I hope he comes here soon. Come here and save me from the place that is a hell hole.