Chapter 4

Danny's P.O.V 

I woke up. I looked around, I tryed to move but pain is all I feel. Where in the world am I?

I herd voices outside of the room. I tryed to get up but sat back done. Who knew this would be hard. I tryed again. I got up but I leaned on the wall. I was in pants my t-shirt was off. Oh well.

I leaned againest the wall and started to head to the door. Once I got there ignoring the pain, I looked and the guys where around someone lying done on the couch.

"Ummm guys?" I said loud enough that the guys can here me.

"Hey Danny is finally awake!" Mitch said excited.

Wait how long was I out. A guy came over to me.

"Here let me help you." He said to me. 

We went back into the bedroom and I sat on the bed. I saw that his hands were glowing purple. Well that is new. To me at least.

"This won't hurt at all." 

I closed my eyes and all of a sudden the pain in my body was gone. What in the world is he.

"Umm thanks. But who are you?" I asked while trying to stand up again.

"Oh my name is Seto. I'm a sorcerer. You might want to take time for your side to heal. I tryed but it needs to heal on its own." He said as he left the room.

I walked out and into the other room. All the guys where staring at me.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Well, we are happy that you are awake and okay." Jerome said.

"Yea you where out for 2 weeks." Mitch said.

Wow 2 weeks? Well then.

"Wait! What about my sister?" I asked in a panick.

"Well her. She is ummm." Sky said as he moved out of the way of the other couch.

I looked over and saw her lying down. Past out. And in a dragon form?

"WHAT HAPPENED TO MY SISTER?" I yelled.

Ty's P.O.V

"WHAT HAPPENED TO MY SISTER?" Danny yelled.

Man seeing him awake was okay. But now he is just as scared as we are about Ender.

"Look we don't know what happend to her. Ian found her like this. Okay." I said unexcpently.

All the guys looked at me. Like what has gotten into me. 

"Wow for a small boy. You sure know how to say things." Seto said.

"Well I'm just saying that for the last past 2 weeks Danny was in a coma, Ender was missing. And now she is found. But we don't know what is wrong with her. It's just...." I couldn't take it anymore. I went upstairs and into the bedroom.

"Ty wait." Sky said as he was trying to catch up to me.

Man I just sometimes can't take it. I just hope Ender is all right. And that no one is mad at me.