Chapter 2

Jason's P.O.V

I flew up to the highest mountain I can find. I sat on the edge of the cliff and looked around. I like seeing the world around me. I just still can't shake the feeling that if Ender will ever come back. I mean I know it's only a day, but still she is the one I love the most.

Uh why does it have to be, the one person I love has to be gone. Just like that?

Just why?

*Time skips*

I got back to the house. I'm standing right outside the front door. I just don't know if I'm ready to go back in. The guys will possiblaly ask me a whole lot of questions of where I have been. I walked in and saw that no one was around.

"Hey Jason."

I turned around to see Seto on the couch watching T.V.

"Oh hey. Where are the guy's?" I asked him as I sat on the other couch.

"They went to bed. I guess they just gave up waiting for you." He said.

"Well okay then. Also how is Danny doing?" 

He told me on he can't cure him until he wakes up, if he does it now he will end up into seeing the light. Man I would hate to be in that condition. Well I just it was me better then him so I can just give up this mess I am in.

Ender's P.O.V  

Where am I?

That is all I ask myself as I am in this house and don't know how I got here.

"Well look who woke up.''

I herd them as they walked into the room. It was a person that looked like a sorcerer. And then another person walked in. Dawn.

"That is the one who destoryed my house Zek." She said in a scared tone.

"Oh really? Well then this won't end well for you my young friend." Zek said.

I tryed to move but the pain in my leg hurts like hell.

"I see you are hurt. I'm sorry but I won't help you." As he left the room. Dawn stayed behind.

"Well what are you going to me?" I said in range.

"Oh nothing right now. Just going to watch you suffer. And see how things go on from there." She said as she walked out.

Uhhhhhh, I'm still in this dragon form and don't know how to get out of it. And also how am I going to get out of here. Alive I hope. 

Zek's P.O.V (didn't see that coming)

I walked into the kitchen to make some coffee and I see Dawn walking in with a grin on her face. Man she is cute. Wait do I have a crush on someone I just meet?

I hope not. 

"So what are you so happy about?" I asked while handing her a cup of coffee.

"Oh nothing. Just watching that poor girl suffer. The one who let my ex that I still love got away." She said angrily.

When she said she still loved someone I knew we won't have anything the same beside revenge. 

"So are you going to switch her back into human form or just leave her like that." Dawn said when she snapped me out of my trance.

"Well I just wanna know how she turned into a half human, half dragon form. No one has ever done that before. It just seems so werid."

"Well looks like we are just going to test's on her until we find the answer." She said with a grin. 

"I guess so. We will start tomorrow." I said in a deep voice.

Let's just find out how she got into that form and soon.