When You're on Your Period Part 6

You were miserable. Mother Nature had come and punched you in the stomach with a knife. You curled up in the blankets and sighed as you held the heating pad to your stomach. You heard a knock at your door.

"Come in..." You whined in pain.

Osomatsu

He opened the door and walked in.

"(Y/N)-chan, I brought you the stuff you asked for. It was super embarrassing having to buy (tampons/pads) and Midol." You stared at him wide eyed as he walked into the living room where you were in a blanket burrito on the couch.

"I didn't think you'd actually get them." You said as a cramp hits you. "Can I have the Midol now?"

"Here. I'll get you some water, okay?" He went into the kitchen and got you a glass of water after he handed you the bottle of Midol. You were amazed at how wonderful of a boyfriend he was being. You thought he'd complain a lot more about having to go to the convenience store and buy the stuff you asked for. You glanced at the plastic bag and saw your best friend in your time of need, chocolate! You picked it up and smiled happily and then cried.

"(Y/N)! What's wrong? Why are you crying?" Osomatsu asked.

"I...I...Oso-chan!" You cried and hugged him close. "You're the best boyfriend!" He ruffled your hair and smiled. You pulled him into the blanket burrito and took the Midol and snuggled up to him. He smiled with a huge blush on his face. He knew being a good boyfriend while you were in pain would be worth it. He got to cuddle with you all day and had all of your attention and affection.

Karamatsu

"I have arrived, my princess! And I have brought you the best sweets to help you feel better!" Karamatsu announced his arrival as he walked into your living room.

"You didn't have to do that, Karamatsu...I just needed some ibuprofen..." You went to sit up but Karamatsu stopped you.

"Hush now, my queen! You are in pain and it hurts me so much to see you suffer! I, your prince, shall help you in your recovery." He gave you some ibuprofen and a water bottle. "I'll go put the ice cream in the freezer while you take your medicine." He went off to the kitchen to put the ice cream away. You smiled a bit and took the medicine. Karamatsu knew how to make you feel like a princess.

The whole day, he waited on you hand and foot, while spouting painful lines. You felt so blessed to have such a wonderful boyfriend like him. He put on your favorite movie and sat next to you while you snuggled up to him.

If it weren't for the knives stabbing you in the abdomen everything would be perfect.

Choromatsu

Choromatsu walked into your house to see you in pain on the couch. He knew you liked peace and quiet when you were like this, so he made sure not to make a lot of noise as he put out some medicine for you as well as a glass of water. He placed your favorite candy next to the glass of water and went to grab the leash for your dog. He hooked up your dog and took them on a walk while your cat stayed in your room.

You sat up and took the medicine and drank some water. You glanced and saw the candy sitting there. You grabbed the candy and tore into it, savoring the sweetness as you pressed the heating pad to your pain filled abdomen.

Choromatsu walked in after a bit with your dog and took off the leash. He closed the door and went to sit next to you. You snuggled up to him and he ran his hand through your hair swiftly lulling you to sleep.

Choromatsu and you spent a quiet day on your couch as you slowly made your way to recovery.

Ichimatsu

Ichimatsu walked into your house and handed you your bag of stuff. You thanked him and took some medicine. He sat next to you on the couch and played with your cat while your dog slept at the foot of the couch. You watched the two of them play before you eventually fell asleep. Ichimatsu glanced at you to see you asleep. He blushed at how cute you looked, but decided not to disturb your sleep since you looked so peaceful and you were scary when woken up from a nap, especially during your period.

He continued to play with your cat until he too fell asleep with the cat on his lap.

Jyushimatsu

"(Y/N)-chan! I brought you medicine and the other stuff you asked for!" Jyushimastu announced as he waltzed into the room. You smiled a bit, but then winced in pain. "Wow! You're really in pain, aren't you?" You nodded and held out your hand for the medicine. "Right! Here!" He handed you the medicine. "Don't worry, (Y/N)-chan! I'll stay with you all day to cheer you up!" He smiled more than usual and took a sip of water and did his water bit. You giggled a little, but winced in pain. You held the heating pad closer to you as you watched Jyushimatsu perform a comedy act for you to cheer you up.

Even though laughing hurt you a bit, he did make your feel better.

Todomatsu

Todomatsu walked in and was immediately glared at. He froze and carefully handed you the medicine and candy you asked for. He knew you were only grumpy before you had medicine and sugar when you were like this. He quietly waited for the medicine to take effect as he played a game on his phone in the foyer. He knew if he sat with you something bad might happen until the medicine kicked in, so he didn't risk it. The timer on his watch went off and he got up and went back into the living room to see you reaching out for him. He chuckled at your antics and sat next to you holding you close. You got on your phone and gave him a headphone and you two listened to music together while he showed you this new game he found.

However, it didn't matter which one you dated. In the end, the NEETs had only one hope in their mind as they aided you in your time of need...That eventually all of those brownie points from being great boyfriends would pay off and they would finally get their v-card punched and graduate from being virgins.

(Honestly though were you expecting anything else from them? XD)