When You Fight (part 1) Part 28

Osomatsu

When you signed up to date Osomatsu, you knew what you were getting into. He was a pervert and a jerk at times, but you thought he would change once you two started dating. The two of you were currently fighting because he had been spending more time with his porn mags rather than with you.

You had just stormed out of his house and gone home to lock yourself in your room. You felt your eyes water as you looked at yourself in the mirror. Your (body type) looked disgusting to you as your brain started belittling you. 

You shook your head.

"Enough of this!" You exclaimed. "You're better than this! If Oso wants to look at his dirty magazines then let him. You are beautiful and you're not going to take this." You stormed over to your closet and threw on your best outfit. "You're going to make him regret choosing paper girls over you." You smirked at yourself as you posed, admiring yourself. "Perfect." 

You took your phone out and snapped a photo of yourself, sending it "accidentally" to Osomatsu.

"And now we wait."

Osomatsu POV

(Y/N) had stormed out a little while ago. 

She was pretty pissed at me.

I don't see the problem. So I've been looking at my magazines more than usual. What's the big deal? She's been spending all her time with Totty anyway.

I huffed as I tossed my magazines to the side.

Maybe she likes Todomatsu more than me...

PING!

I glanced down at my phone to see that I got a text from (Y/N). 

"Is she not mad anymore?" I picked up my phone and checked the message.

It was a photo of her in the sexiest outfit I've ever seen her in. I felt my face heat up and my pants become tight.

I texted her back.

'You're playing a dangerous game!' I sent it.

PING!

'Better than your magazines?' She texted back.

I smirked.

So that's how she's gonna play it.

I decided to be bold and show her just how she was making me feel.

Reader POV

I sat and waited for Osomatsu's response. I fidgeted with my hands as I waited.

PING!

I snatched up my phone and opened messages. 

But he didn't respond with words.

I felt heat rush up to my cheeks as I covered my eyes.

"I guess it worked too well..." 

"Are you gonna do something about it or am I going to handle it myself?" 

I looked up to see Osomatsu at my bedroom door. He was dressed in his normal red hoodie and jeans, but I could plainly see his boner through his pants.

"Oso!" I felt my eyes start to wander before I quickly looked away.  "I-I'm still mad at you..." I muttered.

I felt the bed dip and an arm wrap around my waist.

"Look, I'm sorry. I was just so mad that you were spending so much time with Todomatsu that...I wanted to make you jealous..." 

I smiled at his words and leaned over to kiss his cheek.