Totoko Finds Out part 17

Osomatsu

You were walking to go pick up some groceries for tonight's hot pot. You were going to help the sextuplets mother prepare the food for the hot pot and cook the rice, so you were asked to get the groceries while she did the laundry. One your way out of the house, your sweet boyfriend offered to accompany you.

While you two were out shopping, a familiar voice stopped you in your tracks. You two separated so you could go pick up meat while he picked up some vegetables.

On your way back to him you heard a familiar voice giggling really loudly. You gritted your teeth in annoyance; it was none other than Totoko-chan.

"Oh, you're so funny! Saying you have a girlfriend!" She laughed.

"But it's true! We're just out shopping for tonight's hot pot." He explained.

"But no one could love you. You're garbage remember? Besides no one is cuter than me, so she must be a common peasant if you do have one." You clenched your fist in anger at that statement. This...this girl has gone too far. You moved to put her in her place, but suddenly your boyfriend spoke up.

"(Y/N)-chan doesn't think I'm garbage. She doesn't treat me like it either like you do. She's beautiful, sweet, and an amazing person. I don't really know what I ever saw in you Totoko-chan." You felt your heart flutter as you heard his speech.

"W-what?!" Totoko looked really mad. "Who is this-this hussy?!" Oh that's it this girl is going down.

"Don't call (Y/N)-chan-!"

"It's okay. I heard everything." You said.

"No way...You two?" Totoko was really shocked and you smirked.

"Yeah, duh. We've been dating for about 4 months now." You explained as you walked up to them. You put the meat into the basket he was carrying and held onto his arm. He blushed bright red as you smirked at Totoko. "You would have known about us sooner if you actually, you know, understood that other people existed." Totoko was seething with anger at your words.

"(Y/N)-chan is so hot when she's sassy..." Osomatsu swooned. Totoko's eyes widened in surprise at the realization that you two were a thing and Osomatsu actually has a girlfriend after twenty-some years of loneliness.

"This is...I...what..." She was at a loss for words.

"Anyway, we should be going. We need to get the groceries home so we can make dinner."

"Oh right! If we take any longer my brothers are gonna die of starvation." Osomatsu realized the time and you two said bye to Totoko and left her there.

After paying for the groceries, you two walked home hand in hand.

"Hey, Oso-chan?"

"Yeah sexy?" You rolled your eyes with a smile at his nickname for you.

"I liked your speech earlier." You said. He blushed and rubbed under his nose with his other hand.

"Well it's the truth you know? I meant every word." Now it was your turn to blush. "I'm a NEET I know and you deserve better than me, but I feel so lucky to have such a sexy girlfriend like you. You're a lot of fun to be around and you don't treat me or my brothers like we're trash even when we act like it. It's just..." He stopped walking making you stop as well. You were blushing a lot from all the compliments. You looked at him as you both stopped walking. "...I love you, (Y/N)..." You turned extremely red. He loved you...he said it. I mean you two have said it to each other before but this time felt even more special. You nodded your head in recognition.