His Tendencies Part 13

Osomatsu

Osomatsu has a tendency to tease you by playfully messing with your butt. It doesn't matter when or where he'll just smack or grab it whenever he feels like it. You always blush or playfully punch him in the arm when he does it, or if you're at his house or yours, you'll do it back to him to mess with him.

Karamatsu

Karamatsu has a tendency to kiss you at random. He mostly does it because he loves the way your lips feel against his, but sometimes he just does it to make you smile or laugh since he kisses not just your lips but also your nose, forehead, and cheeks.

Choromatsu

Choromatsu has a tendency of needing to excuse himself so he can take care of his "issue" after you two cuddle or kiss a lot. He's so embarrassed by it since he lives up to his nickname, but you don't really judge him for it since you knew he and his brothers do this kind of thing normally. If you were being honest you felt a little happy that he got like that. It meant he thought you were attractive, but you'd be lying if you said it'd didn't make you blush.

Ichimatsu

Ichimatsu has a tendency to bury his face in your chest when you two cuddle especially when you run your hands through his hair. He loves to hold you close while he buries his face in-between your breasts. It makes him feel so relaxed and happy.

Jyushimatsu

Jyushimatsu has a tendency to spin you around when he hugged you. It would always make you smile and laugh so that's usually why he does it. Plus it gives him a chance to show you how strong he is and impress you.

Todomatsu

Totty has a tendency to take a lot of pictures of you. No matter what you're doing he finds the opportunity to take a picture of you. You always think you look gross or bad when he goes to take a picture, but he always tells you look adorable. As vengeance you take pictures when he isn't ready and you refuse to delete them. But he actually looks cute in every picture you take which isn't fair at all!