His Favorite Summer Activity Part 9

Osomatsu

His favorite thing to do in the summer is go to the beach with you. He likes playing in the water with you, mostly because it's a great way to see you in your bathing suit.

Karamatsu

His favorite thing to do in the summer is to spread summer enjoyment. He puts on a crazy outfit and goes around talking about good summer and bad summer. You think this is funny so you let him have his fun while you get popsicles from the convenience store for you both.

Choromatsu

His favorite thing to do in the summer is to go to all the concerts he can. You go along with him of course and you both enjoy yourselves, but after all the concerts you and him make ice cream sundaes for you and his brothers to enjoy. If the concert was great then the ice cream is the cherry on top of a great day.

Ichimatsu

His favorite thing to do in the summer is nothing. He hates the heat and it makes him lethargic. So he usually lies around all day in front of the fan until you come over to hang out. You usually bring popsicles with you because you know he can't stand the heat, but if you're lucky the heat is a great way to see him shirtless.

Jyushimatsu

His favorite thing to do in the summer is to smash watermelons with a baseball bat and he's really good at it. You two always end up buying several watermelons a summer because one smashed watermelon isn't enough to keep you and the sextuplets going all summer, especially Jyushimatsu you could eat a whole watermelon by himself.

Todomatsu

His favorite thing to do in the summer is go to the summer festival with you. He loves it because you look so cute in your yukata and your eyes light up when you see all the festival games. He tries his best to win you a prize from one of the games and surprisingly he won you a goldfish recently. You named the goldfish, Totty, because your sweet boyfriend won it for you. Summer festivals are defiantly his favorite thing to do.