What Turns Him On Part 16

Osomatsu

He finds it really sexy when you bite your lip when you're thinking really hard about something. Like when you two are playing poker and you're debating on whether or not Osomatsu is actually bluffing. You're so focused on what you're doing that you don't even realize what you're doing to him. He'll just stare at your lips as you ponder your next move. Secretly though, you do know what effect you have on him so you bite your bottom lip on purpose.

Karamatsu

He finds it really sexy when you say corny lines to him in response to his. He isn't used to having someone saying lines to him and you are always so cute when you say them. The only problem is that you two exchange lines in public so he can't excuse himself to relieve himself if he gets a boner.

Choromatsu

If he's being honest, everything about you turns him on, but what turns him on the most is your voice. He finds your voice to be very cute and sexy when you want to be. Mostly when you call him by is nicknames are when he gets turned on the most. You're just too cute; it's so unfair to him since he can't hide his arousal like you can.

"Choro~! Come cuddle with me!" You held out your arms as you lay on the couch. Choromatsu froze and gulped. His little friend starting to wake up. He swears you're going to be the death of him.

Ichimatsu

He finds it really sexy when you're playing with cats or when you make cat noises to get him all worked up. He thinks you look very motherly as you play with the cats and give them love like they're your own children. Also when you meow or purr it gets him all worked up. He thinks it so sexy and he isn't 100% sure why he thinks that.

Jyushimatsu

He's not really sure what turns him on, he just gets boners around you and he isn't really sure why. But he really likes seeing you have fun because you have this really beautiful smile on your face and you hold his arm against your breasts when you're talking about something important. He thinks what "turns him on" is just seeing you happy because if you're happy then he's happy.

Todomatsu

He finds it really attractive when you wear his clothes, like his beanie or his sweatshirt. They look so good on you and then he thinks about what you'd look like with no clothes on and then it's just a downward spiral from there. You love wearing his sweatshirt and beanie, but you have no idea what effect you have on Todomatsu.