What Turns You On Part 20

Osomatsu
You find it really sexy when Osomatsu talks dirty. Granted that's a majority of the time, but hearing his dirty words with his smug smirk on his handsome face, you turn on every time even though you yourself aren't ready to do it yet.
"Hey sexy!" Osomatsu says as he wraps his arms around your waist. "I was just looking through some of my porn and I thought I'd love to see you in some of these sexy outfits. Just thinking about you dressed as a sexy nurse gets me all-!" You cover his mouth with a bright red blush on your face as heat ran through your body from the thought of you being a nurse and him a patient.
"S-shut up, idiot!" You stammer our to hide your obvious thoughts.

Karamatsu
You absolutely love it when he speaks English. It's so attractive and his voice makes you melt even more. It's a problem cause every time he calls you his princess or his queen you want to pounce on him right then and there.
"Ah! There you are, my princess! I was looking all over for you!" Karamatsu says with a handsome dorky smile. You blushed bright red at him calling you that and you hid your blushing face behind the manga you were reading. "Eh? My queen, are you okay?" This man is going to be the death of you!

Choromatsu
Much like Choromatsu when it comes to you, everything about him turns you on. His nervous smile, his adorable face, his body, his voice, everything! But if you had to choose one thing it's when he wear glasses. He just looks so amazingly handsome that you have to excuse yourself to go find a corner or a hole to hide your shame at how aroused you are.
"(Y/N)-chan!" Choromatsu called as he walked in wearing those demon glasses that render you powerless. "I was just reading the newspaper and there's a sale at the supermarket this week-what are you doing?"
You curled up under a blanket and hissed at him through it.
"Begone foul temptations!" He blinked at your odd behavior and shrugged at your antics taking it as you being you.
"Well I'm going to the supermarket. I hope I don't forget someone's favorite treats-"
"Don't you dare forget my snacks! I'm coming with you just take off the instruments of torture!"

Ichimatsu
You find it crazy sexy when Ichimatsu calls you kitten. He'll whisper it in your ear sometimes when you two are cuddling and when no one is at his house, which is rare, or when you two are at your house, he'll call you kitten out loud and it makes you think that you two are like a married couple or something! You always blush bright red at the thought.
"Hey, kitten, I was looking through the cabinets and it thought we could make sukiyaki tonight." Ichimatsu said as he walked into the living room. You blushed bright red and nodded saying that would be good. He knows how it makes you feel so he just smirks and leans down and kisses your cheek. "I love you, kitten." You froze and had a nosebleed so bad that it knocked you unconscious.
Being home alone with Ichimatsu was the best.

Jyushimatsu
You turn all the way on and get a nose bleed whenever Jyushimatsu is shirtless. It's rare since Jyushimatsu wears a long sleeved sweatshirt usually, but when it does happen, you see all his lean fit muscles from his baseball training. You thank the stars for him being such a baseball fanatic and for the hot weather and the beach.
"Ah! (Y/N)-chan! Let's go swimming!" Jyushimatsu, in all his shirtless glory, said with his usual smile on his face. You turned bright red as you stared at him. Suddenly a warm liquid began to run from your nose. "(Y/N)!? YOURE BLEEDING!" He screamed in panic. You blushed harder and used your towel to stop the blood. "Are you okay???" He wasn't smiling now. He had a worried expression on his face. He was genuinely scared for your safety.
"I'm fine, Jyushi. I just got a little overheated is all." You said. You could practically see the lightbulb go off in his head as he took off and soon returned with a two scoop ice cream cone with your favorite ice cream.
What did you do to deserve such an amazing person?!

Todomatsu
Totty's voice is what turns you on the most. He's so adorable and his always says sweet things to you and when you two cuddle he whispers cute things to make you giggle and it just makes you melt and become all...ready to pounce, but you hold yourself back because you are a strong and independent individual who has self control....at least for now.
"You're so cute...I could eat you up you know?" He kisses your cheek as you two cuddle on the couch.
"You can't do that, Totty. That's cannibalism." You joked.
"You're right. You also would give me cavities from how sweet you are." He winked as you blushed a bit and giggled.