What He Likes About You Part 7

Osomatsu

He likes your personality because it fits so well with his and your figure because you fit so securely in his arms when he hugs you.

Karamatsu

He likes your singing voice because you two sing along nicely together and your eyes because they sparkle when you're excited.

Choromatsu

He likes your passion for the things you love and your face because it's cute no matter what expression you have.

Ichimatsu

He likes your honesty because you can say things that he can't and he admires that and he likes your hair because it feels nice to run his hands through it.

Jyushimatsu

He likes your laugh because it can make him laugh which makes you laugh more which leads to an endless cycle of laughter. He also likes your hands because they're soft and feel nice when you ruffle his hair while you two are joking around or just when you're holding his hand.

Todomatsu

He likes your voice because it makes him feel all warm inside when you call him "Totty", and he likes your smile because it can make his whole day better just to see you smile. 

(REQUEST OPEN: I am now taking requests! Just so you know I do not do lemons, but I will be happy to do other boyfriend scenarios that all y'all suggest. Thank you for reading this story so far!)