The Time Before War

(Y/N)'s POV

The sun shined in through the window of the hotel room causing me to wake. I slowly opened my eyes and wondered why I was in here. It struck me as I remembered the events of last night. I was pulled from my thoughts when I heard soft snoring. Looking down I saw Weiss fast asleep on my chest. I smiled at this and softly placed a kiss on her head. She steered from this action and began to wake up.

(Y/N): "Good morning my beautiful snowflake." I said as she opened her eyes and smiled at me. She looked at me and pressed her lips against mine for a few moments and pulled away.

Weiss: "Good morning my love." She said as she placed her head against my chest again. A minute passed by until she spoke again. "I really enjoyed last night." She said looking up at me with a smile.

(Y/N): "And I wouldn't have spent it with anyone else." I said as she nodded. I wrapped my arms around her as she continued to snuggle into my chest. It was short live however as my scroll went off. We both sighed as I sat up in the bed. I grabbed my tuxedo pants and dug in the pocket until I pulled out my scroll. It was a message from Professor Ozpin.

Ozpin Text: "I have good news for you when you and Miss Schnee return." It said as I just looked at it with a questioning look.

Weiss: "Who is it sweetheart?" She questioned as she wrapped her arms around my chest and placed her head on my shoulder.

(Y/N): "It's Professor Ozpin. He texted me saying that he has some good news for me when we get back." I said.

Weiss: "I wonder what it could be?" She questioned as I slightly shrugged my shoulders.

(Y/N): "I don't know what it could be, but before we go back I need to take a shower." I said as I got up and let the blanket fall off of me. I quickly grabbed my clothes from the ground and walked into the bathroom. Turning on the water I placed my clothes on the counter. The steam filled the room and fogged the mirror as I stepped into the shower. The warm water washed over my body and relaxed my muscles as my thoughts drifted away from me. I was shot back to reality as I felt something soft press against my back. Turning slightly I saw Weiss pressing her body against mine. "Weiss?" I asked as I felt my face heat up a bit.

Weiss: "What I can't take a shower with you?" She questioned me innocently. "I mean we did have sex last night didn't we so it shouldn't be a problem." She said as I felt her arms start to reach lower down my body. "And plus I could go for round two." She said as I just gulped.

Timeskip - 2 Hours

We finally arrived at Beacon as I placed my hands on my knees and began to breath heavily.

Weiss: "Come on baby you can't be that tired." She said with an innocent smile as I looked at her slightly angry.

(Y/N): "One whole hour Weiss and you still have this much energy!! How much stamina do you have?!?" I said as she shrugged her shoulders.

Weiss: "Well I used to be a lot into sports when I was younger and I still keep up a daily regimen." She said as my breath finally came back to me.

(Y/N): "Remind me to buy energy drinks the next time you wanna get frisky." I said with a huff as she laughed. We continued to walk until we were in the front of our teams dorm. Weiss opened it to reveal the rest of our team and Professor Ozpin.

Ozpin: "Good you're finally here." He said with a smile as we both entered the room.

(Y/N): "Before you tell me the news professor let me and Weiss change into our normal clothes real quick." I said as he nodded. Weiss and I took turns changing in the bathroom until we were done. We both sat down on her bed and looked at the Professor.