2

Soomin Pov
      I got to stay from school because I had a shooting. The next day I came I went in the gate and everybody was looking at me like I was some prehistoric creature. I had my head down and walked to class.

        I got in my seat and they first thing I hear is hey brat. After that sentence that person got a few giggles. I was so embarrassed that I ran out and called manager-nim.

"Hello? Can you come pick me up" I say holding the phone carefully at my face. "I can't I'm about to going to a meeting. Just stay at school" manager-nim says. "Okay" I say hanging up.

To be honest manager-nim is a kind and funny manager so to see him anger scares me so I just hang up. I went to the roof to clear up my head.
Jungkook Pov
Since I sit next to him I sent a note.

Hyung! Why did you go that?!
-Jungkook
Why shouldn't I have. Remember she punched me yesterday.
-Taehyung

I waited until class was over and it finally ended I sprung up and ran out of the door. I look everywhere for her and see her by her locker.

"Hey Soomin" I say coming to her. She got startled by voice and realized it was me. "Oh hey" she says putting her books in her bag.

"I'm sorr-" I say getting caught off. "It's okay. I guess no one really cares about me" she says closing her locker. "No I'm saying I'm sorry my friend said that" I say grabbing her. "It's okay. I rather be bullied than give IT away" she says leaving. I wonder what the IT was.
Soomin Pov
Good thing I got to the studio before I got caught by Jungkook and his gang. "How was school" Daniel asks. "It was alright" I said.
~~~~
Hey guys! How's your day been? Hope it's been well. So I'm back! Even though i'm back after 2-4 days for me it still felt like an eternity.

          So I have wrote 4 more chalet era that I'll probably publish later. And if your wondering if I'm gonna come back on the other two I will.

       It's just that having to post chapters for 2 more is stressful when I got my own problems.

      Anyways....

Byeeeeeeeee

      Live your life,love your life,love it to the fullest                 Celebrate life💞