16

Soomin Pov a/n:this is when school ended.
    I was walking to the gate until I got pushed to the floor. I saw who it was and it was the bïtch Luna.

     "What do you want"I asked annoyed. "You to stay away from Jungkook" she said. "Like I would" I replied standing up. "He doesn't trust you anymore so if I hurt myself he'll be mine" she laughed evilly.

She started to slap me and then herself. "STOP" I yelled grabbing her arm. She pushed me against the lockers then pushed herself to the lockers. I grabbed her arm but at the wrong timing someone came.
Jungkook Pov
What was that sound?! I ran to the sound and saw Soomin grabbing Luna's arm. "Hey what the hëll. Get off of Luna" I said to Soomin. "What happened" I asked. "She hurt me. She told me that she's your and to stay away from you. She then pushed me against the lockers and slapped me" Luna said sobbing.

    I glared at Soomin and said," What if I did the same to you. Would that make you feel happy?! I don't know why I even fell for you in the first place. You kissed ERIC. We're done."

    I got Luna up and walked away. "If you leave me then this is the last time you will see me" she said. We turned and walked away.
Soomin Pov
  I can't believe Jungkook left me. Jihoon and Daniel saw me and ran up to me. "What happened?!" asked Jihoon. I told them the story and was sobbing. "I'm gonna fight that bïtch" said Jihoon. "Guys......let's move schools."
a/n:hehe I made a cliffhanger. I'll do chapter 17 so I won't keep you waiting. Byeee!