21

Minghao Pov
Okay. So starting off,hi I'm the8 from Seventeen. So ever since I've been around Leyna now,my hearteu is like racing. Do I have feeling for her? Maybe I do but I don't know. If I have feelings for her should I confess?
Soomin Pov
The first thing that had to wake me up was stinking phone. It was Minghao. *text*
Hey Soom Soom can I ask you a favor-Ming
Sure what is it-Soom Soom
I think I have feelings for Leyna-Ming
Then confess-Soom Soom
Idk how-Ming
I'll add Bts in then-Soom Soom
*Soom Soom added Kookie,Tae Tae,chim,sleepy,Joonie,Hobi,Mr. worldwide handsome
Heyyyyy-Kookie,Tae Tae,chim,sleepy,joonie,hobi,mr. worldwide handsome.
Hey-Soom Soom,Ming
I have a favor to ask-Ming
Yeah-Taetae
I have feelings for Leyna-Ming
~hours later~
I closed my phone and got ready and went to school. We met up at lunch and went to the roof. "So.....what we gonna do?" Minghao asked. *discusses* "okay I'll bring Leyna up" I said.

I went down to get Leyna and brought her to roof and left.
Leyna Pov
Huh? That's strange where did Soomin go? I suddenly felt an arm on my shoulder and jumped. "Hey" Minghao said. "Hey.....one question. Where did Soomin go?" I asked. He sighed.

"Ever since we started hanging out I felt something in my heart. I wasn't sure what it was but now I know.." he got on one knee" will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. I was in total shock but said," yes. I will be your girlfriend." He spun me around and put a necklace around me. Where did that come from?
We later went to class.
Jungkook Pov
Soomin and I went to the beach a/n: Jimin:beach  V:bïtch? Sorry had to with bts,Minghao and Leyna since school ended. We all got caught but we did what they wanted and zoomed off.

Since it was sunset was all sat down and enjoyed the sunset.