23 (final)

Bts Pov
We all got ready for our graduation. We went to the place it was planned at and saw Soomin and Leyna. "Hey"we all said. Minghao came and have Leyna a big hug.

"So what ya'll want to do?" Soomin asked. "Let's go to the roof!" yelled Tae. The building isn't really that high so yeah oh and Luna and Eric got kicked out because of yesterday.
Soomin Pov
"Guys I'm gonna go to the restroom" I said leaving. I got in the restroom,did my business and went out. "Hey Soomin can we talk to you" someone said. I turned around and there was Luna's buddies. "What" I asked annoyed. "We all wants to say sorry for bullying you. Luna texted us saying both Luna and Eric are sorry" she said. "Let me see the text" I said.

They handed the phone and I read it.
a/n:I'm bored so I'm a put the text between them.
*text*
Hey can you tell Soomin Eric and I are sorry about bullying her?-Luna
Sure-follower \(•_•)/
I read the text and accepted the apology. U went back to the room cuz Leyna told me to go there.

"Ladies and gentleman! I am here to announce graduation king and queen. The king is....Jeon Jungkook and the queen is.....Lee Soomin! Congratulation. Come up and get your crowns" the announcer said.

Jungkook and I held hands and went up. We went home and all of Bts,Wanna One,Seventeen and Leyna came. We all stayed up and watched movies. This is the night I won't forget.