10

Soomin Pov
I arrived at the interview and saw no other than Bts. Since I'm the only girl and Wanna One has done many interviews, I need to do some. They started asking me questions.
How is it being the only girl?
                Kinda awkward since I'm the only girl and  surrounded by a bunch of guys.
How are the Wanna One members?
                       Their all nice,funny and more.
And some other questions. They then asked the Bts members some questions and we had a break.

      "Hey you look familiar" Suga said. "Really. I've never seen you before" I said tilting my head. "Oh my name is Namjoon or Rm. This is Soekjin or Jin,Yoongi or Suga, jhope or Hoesok,Jimin or Jimin, jungkook or Jungkook and V or Taehyung."I silently laughed since Jimin and jungkook used their real names as their stage names.

       "Hello" they said in unison.  "Hi." We all did a "get to know each other" when I already know them. "Crystal we have to go. You have to shoot a drama" manager-nim said. "Okay! All got to go bye!" I say running off.
Jungkook Pov
*flashback* "hey you look familiar." "Okay! Well got to go bye!" *end*
Huh? She really looks familiar. (a/n: at first Jungkook saw Soomin then he had the flashback okay now on to the story) Anyways, we had to go to class.

We went in the hall and saw Soomin getting beaten up. "Hey sto-" (a/n: sorry but.....STOP.......IT.....hey StOb iT)
Luna Pov
"Oppa! She tried to hurt me. She said that she's yours and to stay away" I said pointing at Soomin. "Really?! Cuz I know Soomin wouldn't do that" Jungkook said. That bïtch wanna steal my man well she'll regret it soon.
Taehyung Pov
We got her and left. "Hey you good?" I asked. "Yeah" she says walking off. I wish we could help her.

a/n: so I'm alive. I have a test coming up and need to study so yeah and I have lessons and my life is a big mess so yeah. Byeee love yourself,love myself 💞