4

Soomin Pov
I went back to school and saw yoongi. "Hi yoongi" I said waving. I can tell I got a lot of glares from his fangirls. I continued to walk until someone tripped me.

That bïtch. I got up and saw yoongi in front of me. We headed to class and those glares I got I glared at them back.
~Lunch~
I got my lunch and sat at an empty table. I was quietly eating until Bts decided to show up.

"What do you want" I said. "We would like to invite you to our table" Jimin said. "Won't I get any death glares from your fans?"I rolled my eyes. "Not if we help" yoongi said. I had to respect him because we know if we don't.

"Fine" I said getting up. I walked to their table and continued eating. "Hey what are you doing in our oppa's seat?" Luna the queen asked.

I ignored and continued with life. "Yah! Are you deaf" she yelled receiving laughs. "No I just prefer not to listen to your trash talk" I replied smirking.

"What did you say" she said throwing a fist at me. I caught it and said," if you want your fist in your face then I decide you should run."

"Pfft. Like i would" she said throwing her other fist at me. I caught that one and threw it back in her face. "You asked." She ran away and I just sat there.
~~~~~~~
Hey guys! I'm back. So I have finished writing for this book but haven't had time to write. So I'll be updating pretty often.

Also

Thank you evalisakim_ for putting this story in your reading list.

I'll be going now. Bye

Live your life,love your life,live it t the fullest
                           Celebrate life💞