12

Taehyung Pov
       That night, we (I mean all the members) went to get some fresh air. We walked by this abandoned building and heard a.......gun shot?! We all quietly snuck in and saw.

     That body looks so familiar.
*flashback*
That night we saw a figure that looks like Soomin...that figure just vanished...."what are you doing so late?" asked Soekjin. "Oh I just needed some fresh air..." *end flashback*
Now that I think about it it might be So- someone was pulling us making me come back to reality.

       We got dragged to the fight scene and saw...
Soomin Pov
      Bts?! What are they doing here?! "Sooo do you want to have them back?" The leader asked. a/n:let's call him tony. Not the American hustle life Tony. "Is that option?" I hissed.

    "Fine. If you want them back you have to fight for it. If you lose them their life's will be taken away" tony said. I looked over to Bts and they were terrified.

"Challenge accepted" I said smirking. He nodded and put them aside. Tony called out his followers and so did I. We started fighting. We were all covered with blood and bruises. One of Tony's followers took out a gun but I kicked it out of his hands and pointed it at them.

"Give them back or I'll shoot" I threatened. "Fine" tony said smirking. I was going to get them but they sliced my arm. a/n:I know it sounds a bit obvious that they'll let them free in a second   "Ugh" I said as I groaned in pain. I had the strength to shoot the leader. His assistants went to help him up,glared at me and left.

  "Take them to the house don't worry about me" I said. a/n:now realizing it it sounds so cringey. Now I'm not gonna inturupt the story. Hopefully. I had a jacket so I took that and wrapped the wound and went to the car. We drove home and I ran to the nurse. She treated me and I went out.
Jungkook Pov
What-the-fück?! "Explain what's going on" I said. "It's better if Soomin tells you" the assistant says. We waited for Soomin to arrive and there she was.

"Soomin you friends need to know now" the assistant says.

   She nodded. "I'm part of this undercover spy thing. It- Huh?! We all asked cutting her off. "Let me talk. Its a ugh undercover thing like I said. What I mean is that we secretly protect people and sometimes fight off horrible gangs like right now." She explained.

"What was that gang called?" Tae asked. "The snakeu gang."
a/n: I hate snakeu😏😏😏