20

Taehyung Pov
Yay! Today is the talent show! I forgot to say that thru already passed out the forms and Soomin is doing it too! She's gonna sing and we're doing...Spring day! I know it's kinda depressing but \(•-•)/ We went to school and..
~BIG time skip~ went to the talent show.
Soomin Pov
I arrived! Ugh. I forgot Jungkook is doing it too. They practiced then me. It's time for the show!
a/n:I'll show the graph of the talent show.

________________________________
_. _. _. _. _. And there's more so ye.
~many people later~
It's mine turn.

a/n:here it is:)
I finished and bowed. I heard so many claps. It's usual for me but do I sing that good? Now it's Bts' turn.

a/n:I'm listening to Spring day
Jungkook kept looking at me. I avoided eye contact and looked at the other members. Jungkook kept looking at me when I accidentally look at him. His voice is an angel. His dance moves are so elegant. *end claps*

"Wait. Can I sing something for a special girl?"Jungkook asked. The judges looked at each other and nodded yes. "This song is Paper Hearts. I hope this girl would listen to it carefully."

Omg! His voice is sweet as an angel. He came to me and Leyna nudged me to get up. I sat up and he finished and he sat on one knee and got necklace. The audience started screaming. "Will you forgive me and make me the happiest guy in the world?" Jungkook asked.

I was so shocked and then Leyna make a face like yes. "Yes" I answered. Everyone started clapping and Kookie swing me around. He put me down and out the necklace on.
a/n: so I'll do chapter 21 cuz someone knows what gonna happen. And one part is totally my friend when she ships me and my other friend. Anyways byee