twenty four

Josh and Jessie found the young Josh from that night the Elise first tried to help him. 

"Josh, I need your help. I don't have any memories of the old woman any more, but you do. We need to know where she lives" the older Josh said. The young Josh got up from his chair.

"I'll show you" he said. He lead the way while the older Josh and Jessie followed. Young Josh brought them to the front door, where Carl, Elise and Benny were waiting. Young Josh pointed to it. Carl pushed the door opened, and the group of five went into the room. It lead into the basement where a red door was waiting.

~

When Lorraine and Renai got home, it was awfully quiet except for the sound of dice hitting a table. They went into the room where Parker Crane was waiting for them.

"Hi honey. Waiting for the boys but they're not home yet" he said

"Didn't Carl stop by today? He was with your sister" Lorraine said

"No, I don't think so"Lorraine turned on the light. Josh's face looked older because Parker had been in it for so long. He lunged after Renai and Lorraine and they ran to the front door. Unfortunately, Parker beat them there. The two of them ran into the next room, closing the door on his hand, making him scream in pain. Lorraine and Renai began pushing the piano towards the door. "It's been so long since I felt real pain. I miss it but not as much as I miss inflicting it on others" Parker tried to push the door open, prompting the two women to put more things in front of the door. Eventually, Parker made his way through the door and began chasing them again. Lorraine was shoved into the bathroom, while Renai jumped onto Parker's back.

"Renai, get out of here. Run" Lorraine said. Renai fell off of Parker and backed away from him. He closed and locked the door on Lorraine.

"I'll come back for you mommy" Parker said before running after Renai. She made it into the kitchen when Parker tried to grab her. She grabbed a pot off the stove and hit him on the head with it. In return, he grabbed the kettle and threw it at Renai. It hit her in the back, making her fall to the ground. She started crawling towards the door. "I didn't want this Renai. She wanted me to kill you, but I said no. Now, I know she was right" He grabbed her by the feet and flipped her onto her back. He got on top of her. 

"You are a miserable, ungrateful bitch. You have no idea how much you've wasted your life being afraid of the dead because pretty soon, you're going to be one of them. When I take you to my home in the dark, you'll realize how happy you should've been for your brief little moment in the sun" His hands wrapped around her neck and Renai started struggling. Luckily, Parker had been hit with a baseball bat by Dalton. Renai got up, grabbed him and Foster, and they ran to the basement.