Chapter 1

Alison opened her eye's, to see her mom who shouted "Alison! Get up now!" Alison looked over at the clock, which notified her it was 5:00am. Alison groaned and refused "No, it's only 5, mom." Her mom screamed "Kenneth!" Their were footsteps making there way to the bedroom. Kenneth then walked in and asked "Yes my dear?" Jessica replied "She is ignoring me!" Kenneth pushed Alison and got a groan in response.

Kenneth grabbed his daughters hair and pulled her off the bed. Kenneth shouted "You will do what your told! Do you understand?" Alison nodded her head, quickly and replied "Yes." Kenneth shouted "Yes what?" Alison said confused "I said yes!" In response Alison was met with a hand connecting with her face.

Kenneth let her go and both her parents strolled downstairs. Alison had a few tears spill from her eye's. However, she wiped them away and sighed.

At school
Alison sashayed up the steps, towards the main entrance. As she was walking Noel appeared out of nowhere and shouted "Where is your car?" Alison shrugged and replied "I walked to school!" Noel asked "Why?" Alison snapped "It is none of your business!" Noel threw his hands up in defence.

Alison walked away and to an empty classroom. When she got there, she was 20 minutes early. The door opened and Alison's eyes glance to whoever it was; her jaw dropped. "Hello." Alison looked around her and replied "Hello, are you our new teacher?" The tall brunette nodded before asking "I am called Miss Fields. What is your name?" Alison replied "It's nice to meet you. My name is Alison, Alison Dilaurentis." Miss Fields nods her head again and asked "Why are you here so early?" Alison sighed "Because I am!" The teacher raised an eyebrow but Alison looked away from her and out the window.

Miss Fields walked over to Alison and sat opposite her. Alison could feel her presence surround her. Miss Fields asked "How old are you?" Alison replied "18, what about you?" Miss Fields replied "20." Alison nodded and Miss Fields examined her face. Once again Miss Fields asks "What happened to your face?" Alison snapped "None of your business." Miss Fields stepped back and asked "Do you know that the makeup doesn't cover it?" Alison's eye's widen and she curses herself. Miss Fields said "Don't worry. I could do it if you want." Alison furiously nodded her head whilst Miss Fields picked up her bag and took out her makeup.

Alison smiled at Miss Fields because she had actually covered her bruised face. Miss Fields asked "Now, are you gonna tell me what happened?" Alison shook her head and replied "I don't want to talk about it." Miss Fields asked "Why not?" Alison then whispered "I just don't! I don't want to talk about it! It is my fault that this happened." Miss Fields looked at Alison and saw her tears falling. She walked over to Alison and pulled her into a tight embrace.

Alison hugged her back; Miss Fields asked "Alison, what is going on?" Alison croaked out "I get physically abused!" Miss Fields mouth fell open. Alison looked at her and pleaded "Please don't tell anyone." Miss Fields sighed "You know this is the sort of stuff I have to report." Alison shook her head and begged "Please, don't! It will get worse!" Miss Fields coldly laughed "Worse? How can it get worse than this?"

Alison cried into her chest. Miss Fields informed "I will not report it though. But you are not going back home." Alison looked up and asked "Where am I meant to go then?" Miss Fields replied "You can stay at my place." Alison asked "Why would you do this for me?" Miss Fields replied "I was where you was a couple years ago." Alison nodded into Miss Fields chest.

Miss Fields joked "You ruined my masterpiece." Alison giggled. It was music to Miss Fields ears. Alison asked "What is your name?" Miss Fields replied "Miss Fields." Alison laughed again and asked "No your real name?" Miss Fields replied "Emily." Alison smiled and said "That is a beautiful name." Emily replied "So is yours." Alison scoffed. Emily challenged "Hey, don't be like that. It is." Alison put her head back on Emily's chest.

Emily said "Meet me at the parking lot after school." Alison nodded and left the classroom.

After school...
Alison was sat on the floor, in the car park. She felt a hand touch her shoulder, she jumped out her skin. She looked up and melted into the chocolate puddles for eye's. Emily asked "Are you ready?" Alison nodded and stood up. As they were walking to Emily's car someone shouted "ALISON!" Alison winced as soon as the voice shouted.

Emily looked at Alison knowing something was up because of her facial expression. She walked around to Alison and stood beside her. Alison turned around and saw her dad walking toward her. Alison asked "What do you want dad?" Kenneth angrily demanded "Don't speak to me like that. Why did you skip first lesson?" Alison said "Because I was upset."

Kenneth asked "Why would you be upset?" Alison muttered "Because of you." Kenneth shouted "What did you say?" Alison jumped and replied "Nothing." Kenneth grabbed her arm and Alison winced. Emily grabbed a hold of Mr DiLaurentis' arm and advised "Mr Dilaurentis, I would highly advise you to let go of her arm. It looks like it hurts." Mr Dilaurentis turned to Emily and asked "Who are you?" Emily replied "A teacher and I will report you if you don't let go." Kenneth let go and so did Emily then he walked off muttering things under his breath. Alison watched him drive off and she let out a shaky breath.

Emily said "Come on." Alison nodded and got into the car, at the same time as Emily. When they got in there Alison said "Thank you." Emily replied  "I wasn't going to let him hurt you." Alison nodded and Emily drove off. About 35 minutes later, they pulled up in front of a massive apartment. Emily got out and Alison followed suite.

Emily grabbed her things and opened the door. Alison followed Emily into the house and they sat down on the couch. Emily asked "Do you want to order pizza and watch a couple movies?" Alison nodded and replied "That sounds great." Emily nodded and took out her phone. She ordered the pizza and then asked "Ali, what do you want to watch?" Alison grinned and replied "Horror."

Emily nodded as Alison puts on Conjuring 2. Alison sits back down on the couch and scooted closer to Emily. Alison said "I am glad that you were there today." Emily looked at Alison and said "Me too." Alison asked "What did you mean earlier that you have been in the same posotion I am?" Emily looked away and sighed. Alison put her finger under Emily's chin. Emily looked into Alison's ocean, blue eyes.

Emily shook her head and said "I am going to get a drink. Do you want one?" Alison nodded and Emily gets up. Alison decided to follow her. When they get in the kitchen Emily leans over the sink with a glass. She wiped her face and Alison knew she was crying. Emily threw the glass into the sink and Alison walked up to her. Emily gripped onto the sink, so hard that her knuckles go white. Alison grabbed her arm, so that she looked at her. Alison wiped away the stray tears. Emily glanced at Alison then down at the floor. Alison soothed "Em, it is OK." Emily shook her head and said "No it is not! I know what it feels like to be where you are. I don't know how they can do it!" Alison pulled her into a hug and let her cry into her shoulder.

Updating soon.