Chapter 10

Emily's jaw hit the floor and Alison looked at the floor. Emily asked "Do you do drugs?" Alison shook her head and replied "No but I have." Emily shook her head and asked "What is there name?" Alison replied "Lucas Gottesman!" Emily looked back up at Alison and raised her voice "Stay away from him! He isn't good news. Please, stay away from him otherwise I will kill him!"

Alison asked "How do you know him?" Emily looked back at the floor and whispered "It doesn't matter." Alison asked "Are you OK, Em?" Emily replied "I will be home later." Emily started sprinting as fast as she could away from Alison and Alison shouted "Where you going?" Emily just carried on running, as fast as lightning.

Alison sighed and walked home. Emily carried on running until she got to the woods. She leant against a tree and let all the hurt out. Emily fell to the floor and broke down. She whispered "Why does everything have to be so complicated?" Emily punched the tree, which caused her to grunt in pain; her knuckles were bleeding.

After pouring her heart out for hours, she finally stood up and decided to go home. When she got home Alison was waiting for her. Alison asked "Where have you been?" Emily started shaking and stuttered "I-i need-ded t-to think." Alison asked "Why?" Emily just shook her head, then walked into the bathroom, with Alison following closely behind.

Emily shut the door but Alison opened it to get in. Emily asked "Can you leave me alone, please?" Alison replied "Not until you tell me what's going. Your knuckles are bleeding. Did you get into a fight?" Emily shook her head and looked down. She said "No. I punched a tree. And I am not ready to tell you."

Alison nodded her head. Emily sat down on the side of the bath, head in hands and she was crying. Alison knelt down in front of her and asked "What has got you like this?" Emily just ignored her and walked into their bedroom. Alison followed her. Emily demanded "Promise, me that you won't talk to him again." Alison nodded her head; she said "I promise."

Emily turned towards her closet, took out an oversized T-shirt and long baggy trousers. Alison asked "Why did you go to the woods?" Emily replied "I am going to take a shower." Emily walked out the room and Alison sighed.

After an hour of crying in the shower, Emily finally decided to get out. When she walked out, Alison was laying on the bed, crying. Emily asked "What's wrong?" Alison replied "I heard you, crying. You sound broken and look it. How do you know Lucas?" Emily just hugged her and Alison asked "Emily, what happened, between you to?" Emily's voice was muffled when she answered "He raped me."

Alison's jaw dropped and she whispered "I am sorry for making you tell me." Emily shook her head and replied "It isn't your fault." Alison asked "How old was you?" Emily replied "15!" Alison felt really guilty for making Emily tell her and she was angry at the same time, because of what Lucas did.

Emily pulled out the hug and kissed Alison, passionately. Alison reciprocated. Emily's hands travelled under Alison's shirt. Alison pulled away and said "I can't do this whilst you are this vulnerable." Emily nodded and wrapped her arms around her waist and layed down.