Chapter 26

Emily sat in her office, checking her emails when Addison came in, without knocking. Emily asked "Addison, what do you want?" Addison teased "That's not a nice way to talk to your students." Emily shot back "Well, it is when you dislike your student." Addison laughed, finding it funny that Emily disliked her so much. Emily repeated "Addison, what do you want?" Addison's face turned serious now; she demanded "Put me back onto the line up for Saturday!"

Emily chuckled, and questioned "And why would I do that?" Addison's smirk returned to her face, which made Emily want to puke. Addison asked "You wouldn't want everyone to know that you dated your student, Emily? Alison DiLaurentis. She lives with you. Is a student at Rosewood High where you used to work. Your pregnant girlf-" She was interrupted by Emily shouting "Addison, you listen to me and you listen good! I don't care what you think you know and don't. Whatever, you say will not make me put you on the lineup for Saturday. How low can you go? Searching about my life to use against me for a meet? You're pathetic and you speak a load of shit! Get out of my office now!"

Addison just stood there, smiling at Emily's reaction. Emily barked "What?" Addison said "Miss Fields, you shouldn't use bad language." Emily warned "Do you think I give a fuck? Get out now, Addison." Addison questioned "What kind of life is your baby going to have? Being brought up by lesbians?" Emily's eyes basically popped out of her head. She walked around her desk, up to Addison, clenching her fists. As she was edging closer to the girl, Addison ran out of the room.

Emily slammed the door shut, behind Addison. She screamed "Ugh! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Emily slammed her fist against the wall a couple of times and then ripped some of the posters off the wall. The door opened to her office but she carried on viciously ripping the posters off. A voice called "Em." Emily didn't even hesitate to stop, she carried on. Someone grabbed her arm, softly. Emily stopped ripping the posters off and punched the wall one more time. All the anger disappeared and she became very upset. A tear dropped down from her eye.

The person turned Emily around and immediately Emily met blue eyes. The blue eyes that she loves. Emily mumbled "I'm sorry." Alison cupped Emily's cheeks, making her look at her. Alison confirmed "It's OK, baby." Alison pulled Emily into a bone crushing hug. That right then is when Emily broke. The tears flooded from her eye's. Alison soothed "Let it all out."