Chapter 21

Emily stuttered "Y-you're w-what?" Alison replied "I'm pregnant, Emily. Don't worry it is your child." Emily gulped, before saying "Of course it is. I know you wouldn't cheat on me. I just don't believe it." Alison coldly replied "Well, it's yours, Emily. So get used to it." Emily questioned "How can we even have a child when we are arguing all the time? We can't keep it." Alison argued "Well, I am keeping this baby. Whether you want to be a part of it or not. I am not giving up on it." Alison looked at Emily, coldly and then walked out the front door. Emily sat down on the edge of the new sofa and sighed. She screamed, once as loud as she could.

Emily looked out the window and saw Alison walking down the street but a guy was behind her, dressed in black. Immediately, Emily's instincts kicked in and she sprinted out the house down the street.  Following the person that's following Alison, Emily slowly crept behind whoever it was.

Alison went to cross the road but the black figure had other plans and tightly latched onto her arm. Alison yelled "Let go of me before I snap your big toes off and shove 'em up your ass hole so it looks like you have a pair of balls!" The figure cackled and said "You won't touch me, bitch and neither will Emily. See she's not here to save you today." Emily tapped the figures shoulder and asked "You sure about that?"

The figure turned around, facing Emily. Emily launched her fist at the figures face. As it connected the figure fell backwards and Emily rubbed her hand against her T-shirt. The figure stayed on the floor and pleaded "Please, I was only joking. It's me Spencer." Alison asked "Spencer, is that really you?" Spencer nodded. Alison exclaimed "Oh my god. What the hell were you doing dressed like that?" Spencer said "I was trying to have a laugh with you but it didn't turn out very well." She chuckled to herself. Emily stuttered "I am s-sorry. I t-thought-" Alison interrupted, coldly "Yes Emily. We know what you thought. I think you've done enough." Spencer stayed silent as Alison spoke up. Emily looked at Alison but Alison completely ignored her gaze.

Emily fakely coughed "OK. Well, I am sorry Spencer. I um have got to go." Spencer reassured "It's OK, Emily. Bye." Emily sadly smiled before walking away. Once she was back at the house she said to no one in particular "Time to go shopping."