Chapter 3

Emily's eyes slowly flutter open. She looks at Alison and her heart skips a beat. Alison is lying on her chest sleeping peacefully, lightly snoring. Emily smiles to herself as the memories from last night flooded her mind. She knows it is wrong but she cannot control herself around Alison.

Emily looks around her and realises that it is really sunny. She curses herself. Emily tries to move but Alison hugs her tighter. Emily laughs. She kisses Alison's forehead which makes Alison groan and squirm. Alison mumbles "Good morning." Emily replies "Good morning, beautiful." Alison smiles and blushes. Emily says "We need to get up." Alison asks "Why? Isn't it Saturday?" Emily replies "Yes. However, it is like half 10."

Alison nods her head and slowly sits up. Emily does the same. Alison looks at Emily and says in a raspy voice "That actually happened last night?" Emily nods and asks "Have any regrets?" Alison quickly said "Not at all. Do you?" Emily shook her head and replied "Neither do I. I enjoyed it."  Alison smiled and said "I loved it."

Emily smiled to herself. She looked into Alison's eye's and got lost in them. Alison leant in and kissed Emily. Emily kissed her back. Alison pulled away and smiled.

Emily whispers "I know you are my student but I really like you." Alison replied "I really like you too." Emily nodded her head and asked "What is this then?" Alison replied "I don't know. What do you want it to be?" Emily said "I would like to wait till you are out of school but I can't wait that long so shall we keep it a secret?" Alison smiled and replied "I would love too. We will see where it goes." Emily nodded.

Alison stood up and said "I am going to get changed." Emily nodded and sat on the bed looking out the window. She lied back down and fell asleep. 5 minutes later Alison walked back in and laughed. Emily was lightly snoring. Alison walked up to her and kissed her lips. Emily reciprocated and pulled Alison onto her.

Emily pulled away and asked "Why are you wearing that?" Alison replied "I am going for a run." Emily raised her eyebrows. Alison said "Hey! Don't look at me like that. You got me up but then went back to sleep." Emily laughed and replied "You woke me up too." Alison shrugged her shoulders and said "Oh well. You deserved it." Emily playfully slapped her shoulder.

Alison laughed and Emily asked "Do you want me to join you?" Alison nodded her head and Emily sat up with Alison still on her. Emily pecks Alison's lips. Alison gets off Emily and walked out the room. Emily shouted "Where you going?" Alison replied "Downstairs. So you can get dressed." Emily laughed. She got dressed and went downstairs.

Alison's jaw dropped and Emily asked "What?" Alison stuttered "Y-you are h-h-hot." Emily blushed and gave Alison a quick kiss. Emily asked "You ready?" Alison nodded and went to walk to the front door but Emily dragged her into the basement. Alison asked "I thought we was going for a run?" Emily turned on the light and replied "We are."

Alison looked around and breathed out "Holy shit!" Emily giggled and said "Language." Alison playfully replied "Sorry, Miss." Emily played along and warned "Don't let me hear you again other wise you will get a detention." Alison replied "I wouldn't mind. Only if you were the one in charge of detention." Emily laughed again.

Alison said "I thought you were an English teacher!" Emily replied "No I  am also your PE teacher. Starting next week." Alison shouted "YES!!!" Emily looked at her and she said "Sorry." Emily replied "It is OK." Alison got onto a cross trainer and Emily got on a treadmill. Emily got a remote and turned on the TV to the music channel. The speakers blasted and Alison was in complete shock.

Emily started sprinting on the treadmill and didn't stop till after 10 minutes. She ran over to Alison and got on a cross trainer.

Alison said "Hey, gorgeous." Emily smiled and replied "Hi, baby." Alison blushed straight away. Emily asked "Do you need a drink?" Alison nodded and Emily took her hand, pulling her to a machine. Emily put in a key and it came up with a variety of different drinks. Alison picked sparkling water and Emily chose coffee.

They sat down at a table and drank there drinks. Alison asked "How did you get all this stuff?" Emily replied "I am the owner of a jewellery store." Alison nodded and said "Now it makes sense." Emily smirked at Alison and asked "What do you want to do now?" Alison replied "I want to take a shower." Emily nodded her head and said "Good idea."

They both walked back upstairs after working out. Emily said "You can go in the shower first." Alison pouts and replied "You can go in the shower whilst I go in the bath." Emily nodded her head and said "OK." They both got undressed in different rooms. Emily and Alison wrapped a towel around them before walking into the bathroom.

Emily locked the bathroom door after they were both in there. She looked towards Alison, who was running the bath. She walked to Alison and said "I am so happy that you are here." Alison turned around to Emily and replied "Me too. If you didn't be so nice to me then I would be back in hell. Now I'm living the dream because I am with you. You have changed me. And I love you for it."

Emily's eyes widen when Alison said the 5 words at the end. Emily said "I love you too." Alison pulled Emily into a passionate kiss. They both dropped there towels forgetting about everything around them and melting into the kiss. Emily pushed Alison against the wall and kissed her neck. Alison moaned and Emily whispered "I think we should take a shower after this." Alison nodded and Emily carried her into the bedroom. They had a great time.

Hope you are enjoying the book.