Chapter 13

After Emily pulled away, she sprinted off. Alison looked completely confused but then realised where she had ran off to. The police officers were near the house but Emily was faster. Kenneth walked out the house after hearing the sirens but he was greeted with a fist. Kenneth immediately recovered his composure and punched Emily in the face. Emily spat out the blood that had filled her mouth. Kenneth said "Just you and me now hotshot!" Emily replied "I know you raped Alison! Your a dirty old fuckin man." Kenneth laughed evilly and said "Yeah I raped her. So what! I tied her down to the bed so she couldn't move. Her cries for help was music to my ears. And it was so fu-" He was cut off as Emily's fist connected with his face but that wasn't the end of it. She kept hitting him and hitting him.

Kenneth managed to swing a few times. The cops ran over with the tazer. One cop shouted "Miss Fields, get off him now!" Emily punched him one last time, knocking him out and then stopped. She looked at the cops and kneeled down, putting her hands above her head. Alison looked between Emily and her father. Utterly bewildered. Emily asked "Are you gonna arrest me?" The cop shook his head and said "What we saw was different to you. He hit you first." Emily laughed at them and stood up. She had scratches down her face.

Alison looked into Emily's eyes and shook her head, before running off. Emily shouted "Alison, wait." Alison ignored her name being called and kept on running. Alison didn't know where she was going herself. Her feet were taking her somewhere. Alison looked around taking in the surroundings. She felt so free.

A twig snapped. Alison looked around, fear clearly showing from her body language. A twig snapped behind her. She turned around and came face to face with a person all in black. No skin to be seen. Alison was in shock. She was paralysed. What was happening? The person looked like a man. It grabbed Alison's arm and threw her against the wall, making her yell in pain. The person in black slowly approached her in slow motion. Alison yelled "Bitch please! You don't have to be so slow." The hooded figure wasn't very pleased by that comment and stamped on Alison's hand. Alison screamed out, praying somebody would hear her and save her. The figure lifted there foot off her and stood towering over Alison. Alison kicked them backwards, causing them to fall. Alison lunged forward, so she was on top of the man. Alison punched him but screamed because he had a metal mask on.

The person switched the positions and punched Alison in the face; bearing in mind he had on knuckle dusters. Alison looked up to them and flinched as she saw his fist coming towards her. She opened her eyes when it didn't hit her. Emily had the person against a tree, by his neck and his feet not touching the ground. Alison shouted "Em, stop! You'll kill him!" Emily showed no remorse though, so Alison stood up, stumbling over to Emily. Alison whispered "Stop! This isn't you!" Emily looked into Alison's ocean blue eyes and dropped the man.

Alison asked "Shall we look who this is?" Emily nodded. Alison took off the metal helmet and revealed Noel. They both gasped. Emily thought out loud "What the fuck is he doing here? Out of prison?" Alison eye's widen and she looked at Emily. Emily booted him in the jaw and you heard a snap. Alison cringed at the noise it made. Emily booted him in the stomach and wouldn't stop. Alison realised something was wrong. She grabbed Emily's arm, turning her around. Emily had tears falling down her cheeks, her eye's puffy and red.

Emily said "I am sorry." Alison pulled her into a tight hug and replied "No. It doesn't matter. I forgive you. I love you!" Emily's voice was muffled but she said "I love you too." They stood there in silence. Emily asked "Why didn't you tell me about your dad?" Alison replied "It was hard enough opening up to you about the physical abuse." Emily nodded and asked "Was you scared I was gonna do what I did?" Alison replied "I was scared that you were gonna get arrested!"