Chapter 19

Alison asked "Do you want to be in a relationship with me?" Emily replied "I don't know." Alison questioned "Do you love me?" Emily shouted "How can you even ask me that? I risked my job for you. I risked my life for you. I risked going to jail for you. I risked everything for you! If that's not love then I don't know what is. I did everything I could to make you happy but whoever -A is, is always one step ahead of me. I can't do anything right." Alison felt a few tears spill down her face. Emily immediately looked down at the ground.

Alison informed "I need you. I love you. I can't live without you." Emily replied "You don't need me. You will move on and love someone else. Plus, before I became a teacher at Rosewood High you lived without knowing I existed." Alison grabbed a hold of Emily's arm and informed "I had my dad and mum. It wasn't loving a happy life. This is the happiest I've been in a long time." Emily shook her head, before questioning "This is the happiest you've been? Spilling tears everywhere?" Alison pleaded "Emily, please give us another chance. I'm begging you." Emily choked on a sob, tears fell and she said "I should be the one on my hands and knees begging you. I'm sorry Ali for changing your whole life."

Alison asked "Shall we carry this on at home?" Emily replied "Well, what about if you go home. Have a nap and I'll go shopping?" Alison shook her head, before saying "You look like a mess." Emily wiped the tears on her face. Alison asked "Can I have a hug?" Emily hesitated but gave into her. Alison pulled Emily close, as close as she possibly could. Emily sighed, a very long sigh but it was content.

Emily confirmed "It doesn't mean that everything's back to normal." Alison closed her eye's, before whispering "I know but your here with me now and you haven't run in the opposite direction." Emily whispered "I love you." She waited for a response off Alison. She seemed to get worried at first but then it came "I love you too, more than I've ever loved anybody and that's never going to change."