Chapter 4

It was Monday morning. Alison woke up first. Her eye's fluttered open and the first thing she saw was the gorgeous brunette above her. Alison smiled at Emily. Alison untangled her legs with Emily's but couldn't get out of Emily's arms. As she moved the hug got tighter because Emily pulled Alison closer to her.

Alison giggles and Emily greets "Morning, beautiful." Alison asks "Morning, baby. How do you know I look beautiful?" Emily replied "Because I am thinking about you." Alison teased "Oh really. You sure it ain't about Sara?" Emily's eyes shot open. Alison got off the bed really quickly, so Emily couldn't get revenge.

Emily rubbed her eye's and yawned. Then she jumped off the bed, towards Alison. Alison asked "Your going to get me back ain't you?" Emily shook her head but couldn't help but smile. Alison knew that she was lying, so she sprinted out the room and downstairs.

Emily followed her but wasn't as quick because she had just woken up. Alison ran into the kitchen and grabbed some flour. Emily's eyes widen and she shook her head. Emily was stood in front of Alison. Alison grabbed some flour but Emily put her hands up in surrender. Alison laughs. Emily warned "Don't you dare!"

Alison puts down the flour. Emily ran up to her, grabbed her by the waist and pushed her against the counter. Alison giggles and Emily asks "What is so funny?" Alison replies "Just how scared you looked." Emily says "Oh really." Emily grabbed the flour and Alison looked scared. Alison said "Don't you dare." Emily smirks and then pours the flour over Alison's head. Alison started screaming.

Emily backed up laughing. Alison looked at her and said "I am not speaking to you for the rest of the day!" Emily replied "I teach you first period and second. So that is going to be difficult." Alison rolled her eye's and walked upstairs. Emily followed her. Alison walked into the bathroom and so did Emily.

Alison turned around, you could see all the venom in her eyes. Emily asked "Why won't you talk to me?" Alison pointed at the door. Emily looked at the door and back at Alison. She said "Sorry, but I ain't blind so I don't know this sign language shit." Alison turned around, trying not to laugh. Emily hugged Alison from behind.

Emily asked "Are you going to speak to me?" Alison shook her head and Emily turned her around. Alison looked straight into her eye's. Emily connected there lips. The feeling was undescribable.