Chapter 15

Emily's legs began to go numb as she carried on sprinting down the street. She began to slow down because the figure was barely visible. Emily shouted "Who ever is out there, is a coward! You know that?" No answer. Just the nature making noises.

Emily was beyond pissed. ALISON! Emily had left her. This thought rushed through Emily's mind. Emily started sprinting again but back the way she came. Soon she arrived back at the house, a cop car in the driveway. Emily walked into the house. Alison turned to look at her. Emily looked straight into her eye's and Alison ran straight into Emily's arms, saying "I am so glad your OK!" A cop asked "Is there anything missing?" Alison shook her head. The cop nodded. Emily asked "So what's going to happen?" The cop confirmed "We will look into this case. We will be in touch." Emily asked "That's it? You'll just be in touch?" The cop said, with attitude "Well, yeah."

Emily shook her head, before climbing up the stairs. Alison showed the cop out. Emily looked around the trashed room. Alison stood against the door frame, sighing. Emily groaned in frustration and asked "Why are people such arses?" Alison shrugged her shoulders. Emily got up and started cleaning up some stuff. Alison stood and watched Emily mope around. Emily picked up a snow globe and took one look at it before throwing it at the wall, smashing it. Alison warned "Don't break the good stuff."

Emily asked "Why not? That person has already ruined our home!" Alison replied "Doesn't mean you have to do it anymore!" Emily shouted "I can do what I want! You ain't the boss of me!" Alison shouted "I didn't say I was! Chill the fuck out!" Emily screamed "There you go again. Telling me what to do!" Alison muttered "Whatever. I am sleeping on the sofa."