Chapter 17

Alison woke up to an empty bed, no Emily. Alison heard a thud from downstairs; she immediately jumped up from the bed and quickly made her way downstairs. She looked around, examining everywhere. It was clean. The mess is gone. The glass. The shattered photos. The broken TV. Everything.

Alison shouted "Emily?" A door closed, then Emily appeared in the hallway. Alison asked "Did you clean up?" Emily replied "Yes." Alison asked "Why didn't you wait for me? Or wake me up?" Emily looked around at the now clean house, before replying "You hurt your hand, yesterday. I felt really bad about the argument. You needed to sleep. Besides I can handle it." Alison reassured "I already forgave you yesterday, Em." Emily didn't even acknowledge that statement, she asked "Do you want to go out for breakfast?" Alison exclaimed "Breakfast? It's nearly 12 o'clock."

Emily said "Alright, brunch." Alison asked "How about the Brew?" No answer. She looked at Emily expectantly. Emily looked like she was thinking really hard about something.  Alison waved her hand in front of Emily's face, bringing her back into reality. Emily said "Yes. Then after we can go shopping for new furniture." Alison moaned "That'll be boring, Em." Alison pouted. Emily put her hands on Alison's shoulders and reasoned "Maybe we can go clothes shopping too?" Alison jumped up and down, clapping her hands. She really looked like a fan girl.

Emily laughed at her silliness. Alison carried on jumping and squealing. Emily demanded "Go get ready or no clothes." Alison replied "OK." Alison went to take off sprinting up the stairs but turned around just before, saying "But first..." She trailed off. Emily looked at her expectantly, waiting patiently for the rest of the sentence. Alison came closer to Emily, fiddling with her fingers. Emily asked "What?" Alison looked up when she was face to face with Emily. Emily looked really confused until Alison placed a lingering kiss on Emily's lips. As Alison pulled away she said "Thank you."

Emily watched Alison walk up the stairs, smiling like an idiot. Alison finally got into her bedroom. She frantically searched her closet, for something not to basic. Alison was examining every piece of clothing. Nothing stood out. She looked around and there was the perfect outfit, in Emily's hands. Emily smirked at her, before placing the outfit down on the bed. Alison said "I love you so much." Emily replied "I love you too." Alison took the outfit, sprinting to the restroom to change. Emily shouted "You know you don't have to get changed in the bathroom?" Alison called back "I do when you are in the bedroom!"

Emily shook her head laughing. Alison came back out in: tight grey jeans, a baggy black Adidas T-shirt, a black snapback backwards and sneakers. Emily's jaw dropped. Alison asked "Does it look bad?" Emily replied "No. No. You look amazing. You look beautiful. You look hot and your all mine." Alison smiled whilst blushing, hard. Emily stood up, pulling Alison towards her. Alison warned "We are not gonna get out of the house." Emily smirked evilly, before kissing Alison's neck. Alison pushed Emily away and said "That's why I got changed in the bathroom." Emily raised an eyebrow. Alison informed "I will be waiting downstairs for you." With that Alison walked out, leaving Emily quite shocked.

Emily got changed into: black baggy joggers, a skin tight black top, a beanie and black high tops. She walked downstairs, her arms crossed over her chest. Alison laughed at her as she reached the bottom step. Emily pouted, showing her bottom lip. Alison giggled and Emily couldn't help but crack a smile. Alison dragged her outside and all the way to the car. Emily said "I'm driving." Alison argued "But I want to!" Emily shook her head and hopped in the drivers side. Alison sat on the hood of the car. Emily asked "Are you coming?" Alison shook her head, before refusing "No and neither are you." Emily stifled a laugh. She put the key in the slot and revved the ignition. Alison immediately jumped off the car but instead of landing on her feet she landed on her arse.

Emily got out the car, laughing, whilst staring at Alison. In return she got the middle finger. Emily asked "Are you OK?" Alison stood up, brushing the dirt off her, ignoring Emily's presence. Emily tried to grab her hand but Alison snatched her hand back. Emily grabbed a fistful of Alison's top, dragging her towards her. Alison pushed Emily's chest, trying to get away. Emily put one hand on Alison's cheek. Alison said "You are cruel." Emily replied "Calling me that means that I cared about what I did but it's actually the opposite!" Alison smirked at Emily. Emily passionately kisses Alison's lips. Making sure she included the tongue.

Somebody wolf whistled at them. They both pulled away laughing and blushing. Alison looked in Emily's eyes again before leaning in for another powerful kiss.