Chapter 22

After that little fight between Emily and Spencer, Emily decided to go shopping. Searching through JD, H&M and Mother care for the right things for the baby. Of course she was shocked by the news off Alison but she was still over the moon, that she was going to have a baby, with the love of her life. I mean what gets better than that?

Emily finally picked out the right things for the baby: unisex clothing, crib, bottles, dummies, diapers, baby wipes, wallpaper for the room and accessories. She took them to her car, hauling them into the back and then getting in the drivers seat. Emily drove back to her house and checked the house to see if Alison was there. No, she wasn't. Good.

Emily carried all of the things into the spare room. Putting everything down, she smiled. Time to put it together.

Hours later...
Alison walked through the door. "Emily?" She called. No answer. Alison sighed. She threw her bag onto the sofa and walked into the kitchen; getting a soda. Bbbbbrrrr. Alison stopped what she was doing and immediately made her way up the stairs. Looking into every room except the spare room. The door was a jar. Alison looked back as she walked through the door but tripped over something lying on the floor. She squealed as she got closer to the floor. Two strong arms slithered around her waist, catching her before she impacted with the floor.

She looked up to see Emily. Alison breathed "Thank you." Emily replied "I wasn't gonna let you or our baby get hurt." Alison smiled at Emily and sighed in relief. Emily informed "I'm sorry." Alison asked "Are you ready for this?" Emily nodded before saying "Look around." Alison looked around the room taking everything in. She gasped.