005

— 🐻 —

🐻

05. WET BOY
濡れた少年

GAZE SHOOTING TO jungkook as her hand wrapped around the doorhandle, lia smiled softly. "just a warning, my family is pretty wild." she told him before pressing down on the handle.

as soon as the door swung open, they were welcomed by the sight of a girl walking past on her hands, legs in the air. she paused and glanced towards them. "oh, hey sis." she beamed, revealing perfect dentition.

"valeria, get on your damn two feet like the rest of us." lia sighed, stepping inside and beckoning jungkook to do the same. there was a dramatic groan before the younger expertly flipped herself upright.

her eyes widened as she saw the wet stranger standing in their foyer. "hi," jungkook smiled small. "hi," valeria echoed before a boy and a girl who couldn't be any older than seven ran past her, yelling at the top of their lungs.

they ran circles round valeria before going for the stairs, the girl clearly chasing the boy. he nearly ran into a girl coming down the stairs. "jesus christ! gabriel, gillian, slow down! you're going to kill somebody!" she grabbed on to the banister for support.

her yells were completely ignored as the twins continued up the stairs at top speed. sighing, she shook her head as she continued her descent. she paused at the bottom of the stairs, eyes fixated on jungkook before slowly moving to lia, her brows lifting in question.

"little sis, you brought a cute boy home." she remarked, playful smile pulling her lips up. hopping down the last step, she made her way towards them. "hey," she beamed. "i'm charlie."

"jungkook." the boy smiled awkwardly, feeling self-conscious under the older girl's gaze. staring back at her, he realised she and lia shared certain similarities but from her features, it was clear she was older.

"valeria, could you be a doll and get a towel for jungkook?" lia called, distracting her sister before she asked any embarrassingly invasive questions. "sure, sis." the youngest twirled on her feet, walking out of the space.

"charlotte! did you discover narnia on your way to the kitchen?!" a woman's voice could be heard from another room. "my mum." lia informed with a chuckle. "coming!" charlie yelled back, running towards the kitchen just as valeria returned, a white towel in hand.

"here," she mumbled shyly, eyes unable to meet his. shooting her a grateful grin, he wiped at his arms and neck with the small towel, rubbing his wet hair with it.

"is darryl home? i want him to lend jungkook some of his clothes while his dry out." lia questioned. "i heard my name." a deep voice let out from the top of the stairs.

three pairs of eyes shot up to where darryl stood, looking down at them. one thick black brow lifted as his gaze met jungkook's. "why is there a wet boy standing in our foyer?"

☀️☀️☀️

jungkook meets the family lmao