014

— 🐻 —

— 🐻 —

14. MOVIE
ムーヴィー

LIA WATCHED JUNGKOOK'S hand fall away from the taller boy's mouth before he awkwardly waved at her. she waved back, quite surprised to see him here of all places.

"what have you been doing when you're not with us, lia?" cathryn whispered in her ear. crinkling her nose at the suggestive note in her friend's voice, she looked up again to see jungkook crossing the street, the boys he was with hurrying behind him.

jungkook stopped in front of them. "hi," he waved, showing that stunning smile that made her think of a bunny. the two other boys stopped behind him then. "hello," they chorused as though it was planned.

"hi," all four girls responded in different tonations. her friends sounded curious and a bit confused, which lia could completely understand. no one spoke for a moment, jungkook and lia simply staring at each other.

lia cleared her throat, glancing away, her cheeks going warm. "guys, this is jungkook. jungkook, these are my friends, kash, hodan and cathryn." she focused her mind on pointing out her friends. "hi," jungkook repeated, a somewhat shy smile on his face. "hey," the girls managed to say simultaneously.

"well, these are my friends, jimin and namjoon. guys, this is lia." jungkook jerked his thumb to his older friends. "nice to meet you." jimin smiled sweetly, eyes moving between the girls, subconsciously reading them. "hi!" namjoon waved excitedly, beaming so brightly, his dimples were prominent. "hi," lia grinned.

"you came to watch a movie?" she asked softly. jungkook bobbed his head cutely. "and you? i thought you were going to the salon."

"we did. but hodan wanted some pictures for her blog." she unconsciously smiled at his gesture. his lips parted in understanding. "ah, that's so cool. i think bloggers are amazing! i wish i could have a blog but i just don't have the dedication to manage one." namjoon remarked. hodan grinned at him. "thank you."

kash and lia shared a look and smiled. jungkook noticed the exchange but made no comments on it. he racked his head for a way to keep the conversation going and not let it die like that. being in this large a company made him a bit self-conscious.

jimin noticed his younger friend's internal battle. "photography, huh?" he let out. hodan was the one to nod. "yeah, i love it." she answered. "i dabble myself. namjoon makes me take pictures of him in different places." he continued. "i can relate." cathryn muttered, causing kash and lia to snort.

"jungkook takes some pretty amazing shots as well." jimin glanced at the boy whose eyes widened at the mention of his name.

"i like to take pictures of the sky, especially at night." he rubbed the back of his neck, feeling lia's interested gaze on him. "really? i'd like to see those sometime." she ran a hand through her hair. he smiled softly at her. "maybe soon."

her lips parted to speak when her phone began to ring. "excuse me." she mumbled as she pulled it out of her pocket. her eyes rolled as she looked at the screen, moving away before answering.

"what?" she spat out. "are they using some kind of self changing hair dye on kash's hair? what the fuck is taking so long?" darryl queried. she rolled her eyes again. "we're on our way back. chill." she replied in slight annoyance. "well, hurry because i have to be somewhere."

"whatever, your highness." she muttered. "wait why am i hearing male voices?" she could hear the suspicion in darryl's voice. "bye!" she  ended the call, shoving the phone into her pocket. spinning around to face the group again, she sighed. "um, sorry guys, we have to go. darryl's being a five letter word again."

all eyes were on her. kash glanced at her watch. "hm, took him longer than i expected." she remarked quietly. "oh," jungkook mumbled. lia thought he looked a bit disappointed. her head tilted to the side curiously.

"that's too bad." namjoon pouted slightly. "well, i guess we'll see you around." jimin added. "sure." cathryn answered enthusiastically. hodan barely held back an eye roll.

lia looked to jungkook with a smile. "talk to you soon?" she tilted her head to the side. "of course." he nodded his head. "we'll talk about those pictures." she added. chuckling, he nodded again. "okay, sure." he shoved his hands into his pockets. "see you later." he smiled. "bye!" she waved and made her way to the car, the girls in tow.

leaning in to her, cathryn whispered into hodan's ear, though it was loud enough for everyone in the car to hear. "why didn't she tell us he was such a hunk? his friends too." she eyed jungkook from the window as they left. hodan slightly pushed her away. "first of all, you have a boyfriend."

"second of all," kash interjected, "did you see how he was staring at lia? wapeesh!" she made a whipping motion with her hand. "shut up." lia reached over and shoved her, keeping her eyes on the road. the newly blonde only laughed.

"he's not into me. was he supposed to stare at the sky while we were talking?" lia shook her head. "yeah, keep telling yourself that. the boy clearly has a crush the size of the sun." cathryn laughed.

lia sighed, glancing in the side mirror to see if she could catch a glimpse of jungkook. there was no way her friends were right.

☀️☀️☀️

i hate this chapter so much wow.