Chapter Fourteen

Daniels POV
I watch as Lucas and Tia leave the room, I wait until the door is shut before I speak.
'Dad I have a question for you, I haven't found my mate yet so you can't be dying' a smile appears in his face,
'I know you haven't found your mate, it never matter if you did or didn't find yours, only when Lucas and Tia meet their mates' I look at his slightly confused,
'You are not my son, you are the reason why my mate is dead' my whole world falls apart when he says that, who son I am?
'I ain't your son?' He shakes his head, where is my family.
'You are my mates, sister's son. Vicky was your mother she was mated to a rogue, a nasty selfish man, who beat her regularly. One day she turns up my lands heavily pregnant and in labour, Lizzie rush her to our pack doctor. Lizzie was there the whole time for her sister's labour, she was there when you was born. Vicky begged Lizzie to take care of you and not send you back to your father's lands. She died as soon as my Lizzie agree to keep you and raise you as one of her own. We guessed once she knew you was safe and she could past peaceful. That day when Lizzie died she knew the rogues was sent by your father, he was looking for you and she like her sister died protecting you. For all these years I have treated you like a son, to redeem myself to the moon goddess, I do see you as one of my own children and I am very proud of you, but I can't stop these rogue attack's. It isn't Tia they are after, it's you. I bet your father is looking for you once again, but I could be wrong' Tears build up in my eyes, my whole life has been a lie.
'You have to take the right path for you Daniel and no one else. Remember what we all did for you, we have done what we could to protect you, I am proud of you and whatever you decide is your choice no one else's' I back up from my Dad or Uncle even, I can't hear no more of what he has to say. I walk towards the door and turn for a second, my head is a mess.
'Thank you Father or should I say Uncle.. I am not sure what to call you anymore' I look at the old Alpha once more, then I turn and run out of the room, and bump straight into Tia's mate. I turn and look at Lucas and Tia they both look concern, and run into their father's room.
'Is he?' Ask Alpha Alex,
'Not yet' I say as I leave.