Chapter 18

DRACO'S POV

 We walk into the burrow and immediately get hit with questions. Arthur simply smiles "We won."

 Molly let's out a screech and hugs everyone, before going serious "Everyone out, except Arthur, Ron and Hermione."

 I turn to Harry as he pulls me up the stairs "What's going to happen?" but then, I get answered.

 "HOW DARE YOU GET HERMIONE PREGNANT! I THOUGHT YOU WERE SMART ENOUGH TO WRAP IT!"

~

 As tge screaming downstairs continues, I look over at Harry "Does this happen often?" he lays in bed, next to me.

 He shakes his head "Only a few times a year... few dozen more, if the twins are around." he scuffs and nuzzles his face against my chest.

 He stares up at me, batting his long eyelashes and smiling. I smile down at him "You're so damn beautiful."

 He chuckles "Says you." he leans forward and kisses me softly. Then he smirks into the kiss and holds my hands above my head. He pulls away "You never told me, what do you prefer?"

 I shrug "I conform to what my other wants..." I smirk "But, I'll always be Daddy, understand Prince?"

 He moves abruptly and nods "Yes Daddy." the way he says it. It's so weird, but fuck, it gets me going. The way he says it is unnatural and awkward and butchered by his dialect.

 I narrow my glance "You know that gets me going, right?" He smirks and shifts his hips, practical thrusting against my dick.

 He chuckles mischievously "I had no idea Daddy." He kisses me passionately as he grinds against me. I pull try to put my hands to his hips, but he holds them above my head. He smirks "Ah-ah-ah, I'm doing what I want to do to Daddy right now. It's my play time."

 I grawl "But Daddy wants to play with his little Prince." I smirk "And Daddy is finding it very hard to not get into daddyspace right now."

 Harry smirks and fondles me crotch with his knee as I moan out. He kisses me me roughly and dominatly. The door slings open and Fred sighs "The screaming is over if you two wanna..."

 He stops when he sees what's happening. George laughs "Come on Freddy, let's let them finish."

 "Yeah." Fred smirks and screams "Gross, get your hands out of there!" I throw my head back in embarrassment.

 "HARRY POTTER! DRACO MALFOY! GET YOUR ARSES DOWN HERE, RIGHT NOW!" Molly screams from downstairs.

 Harry climbs off of me and I cover my crotch with a pillow. We walk down the stairs and Harry sighs "Mum, we weren't having sex. Fred and George are just arses."

 She shakes her head "Then why is Draco hiding his crotch?" She points at the pillow at the pillow in front of my skinny jeans.

 Harry smirks "Okay, that's my fault. But we weren't having sex." he points back at me "You would have heard him. He's very loud."

 I furrow my brow and hiss "Your louder!" Almost dropping the pillow, I move closer to the conversation.

 Harry smirks at me "That I am." He looks back to Molly "And there's no way we could have had sex. Daddy's wearing skinny jeans." 

 I tense and hiss "Harry, shut up." he looks back at me in terror, as does Molly and everyone in the burrow.

 Hermione giggles "I guess that answered our five month old question. Draco is a Daddy, which means Harry is a Prince."

 Ginny sighs and digs through her pocket, before tossing Hermione a galleon. "Dammit" she whispers.

~

 Harry and I lay on the couch. I rest my head in his lap and strum my guitar. I don't play a certain song. I just strum. The only people in the room, are the twins, who mess with their newest trick. Harry sighs "I've never heard you sing, Draco."

 I sigh "And you never will. I've been told that I suck... then again, it was by the coward that called me a cocksucker a few days ago."

 He smiles "You should sing." I look up at him "For me?" he smiles down at me and I sigh, before starting a song. It's supposed to be a duet, but whatever I guess. Song: Broken by Seether ft. Amy Lee

 I strum the tone for a second, before singing:

I wanted you to know I love the way you laugh
I want to hold you high and steal your pain away
I keep your photograph, and I know it serves me well
I want to hold you high and steal your pain

'Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
And I don't feel right when you've gone away
You've gone away
You don't feel me here anymore

The worst is over now and we can breathe again
I want to hold you high, and steal my pain away
There's so much left to learn, and no one left to fight
I want to hold you high and steal your pain

'Cause I'm broken when I'm open
And I don't feel like I am strong enough
'Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
And I don't feel right when you're gone away

 I continue strumming until the instrumental is over

'Cause I'm broken when I'm open
And I don't feel like I am strong enough
'Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
And I don't feel right when you're gone away

'Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
And I don't feel right when you're gone away
You've gone away
You don't feel me here anymore

 I finish the tune and stare up at him, smiling. He leans down and kisses my forehead "You're a beautiful singer."

 I quickly realize that everyone is pooled into the living room. I gulp and blush, putting my guitar on the ground beside me.

 Mr Weasley smiles "And that's a gatiur?"

 I smile "A guitar, yes."

 He nods "A geatar."

 Nobody bothers correcting him. Hell, Harry, Hermione and I are probably the only ones that noticed.