Chapter 1

HARRY'S POV

 Soft moans slip from my lips as Tom sucks at my neck. The late October breeze nips at my bare legs, causing me to shiver. Tom starts brushing his cold fingers under my muscle shirt. I groan and push him away from me softly "Tom, I'm freezing. Can we go back to the castle, please?"

 He sighs "Why'd you wear shorts and a tank top to Quidditch practice, anyway?"

 I shrug "My other practice clothes are filthy." I start walking away and I scuff "Plus, I didn't expect my boyfriend to hold me back to snog."

 He sighs and gets fidgety "Well, I'm already out of the closet..."

 I huff and turn to face him. His face screams anger. "It's not that, okay? Let's just drop it." truth be told, I don't care for him like I used to.

 He sighs and spits "I want to be able to snog my boyfriend in The Three Broomsticks, but no. You're just a scared little boy that can't handle commitment." he says coldly.

 I take a deep breath and start walking back to the castle, but he runs up behind me and grabs my arm, violently. I sling him away "It's over, Tom." I shrug and walk back to the castle.

 As soon as I step foot inside the castle, I run. I run as tears start blurring my vision. Ron and Hermione can't see me when I'm upset. Through my blurred vision, I see a tall figure round a corner. The figure stops me. The beautiful, skinny, tall, platinum blonde haired boy I rejected our first year. As soon as he sees me, he scratches the back of his neck. "Potter." he smiles at his feet "I was wondering if you had a date to the Halloween dance, tonight?"

 I look him up and down. His all black suit, neat and sharp. His skin; paler and hair; brighter than ever. He's gotten even more handsome since our first year. But then, I notice a smirk toying at his lips. I groan "You know what, Malfoy?" I scuff "I'm getting really sick with your bullshit!"

 I start walking past him, but he sighs and holds out his arm to block my path "Potter" he gives me a weak smile, before I let a tear slide down my cheek. His face softens and he speaks even softer "What's wrong?"

 I wipe the tear away and whisper "I've got to go." I know I couldn't have said it louder if I want to.

 Ducking under his arm, I bolt. I bolt around the corner as he calls out "Potter! Potter!" he groans "Harry!" I listen as he starts talking to himself "Way to go, Draco. Try to ask someone out and you end up making him cry. Bloody genius."

 I run all the way to Gryffindor and throw myself onto my bed and scream into my pillow.

 "Bloody hell, Harry. What's wrong?" I throw my head up to find Ron sitting on the edge of his bed, without a shirt on, his hair wet.

 I groan "Nothing Ron." I sigh and sit up, letting my feet fall to the ground "Just get out of the shower?"

 He nods and tucks a few strands of wet hair behind his ear "Still going to the dance?"

 I sigh "Yeah, if you and Mione don't mind me third wheeling it?"

 He smiles "Fine by me, mate." His smile fades as he stares down the pill bottles on our shared side table "You took them today, right?" I nod and he sighs "Good, I don't want you to be down."

 I sigh and stand up. I grab a pill and dry swallow it "I'm going to shower and put on my costume."

DRACO'S POV

 "I don't know what I'm gonna do, Blaise." I sigh "Go ahead and take Pansy to the bloody dance, I'm gonna stay here."

 Pansy punches me in the arm "Listen here, you gay motherfucker. So, you made him cry." she shrugs "Oh, well. Now, I'm not gonna let you stay in your room all night and weep." she smiles "Come have fun with us."