Chapter 19

DRACO'S POV

 "Draco, wake up! It's Christmas!" Harry jumps on the bed like a little kid, annoying the shit out of me. I grab his leg and he falls on top of me.

 I yawn and spoon him "Shhh, I'm dreaming." he turns around and starts sucking at my neck "Harry, I'm trying to sleep." he bites down softly and I sigh "Harry?" he rubs his hands up my wing and I moan in pleasure "Fine, I'm up!"

 He stand up with a smirk "Okay, let's go downstairs!" he runs out the door and leaves it wide open... of course, last night was the night I slept completely naked.

 The twins walk by a second later and I sigh "Fred, will you close the door?" They snicker and politely close the door.

 I stand up and throw on some clothes. As soon as I walk out the door, I get smacked with a firecracker bomb. It goes of with a loud boom and Christmas music floods through the air. I yelp in surprise and bump on my arse, all the way down the stairs. Bill, another Weasley boy, helps me up and I sigh "Is Christmas like this, every year?"

 He smiles "It'll get calmer as the day goes on." He scuffs "Welcome to the family. It's crazy and disfunctional, but it's family."

 I smile "It's a nice family. Better than I could have imagined." I look around the room. The twins are bugging Ron to try their new candy. Hermione and Ginny are giggling about nonsense. Bill and Flurie are cuddling on a love seat. Harry is helping Molly with breakfast. Arthur is fixing the star on the tree. Charlie got in last night, so he's sprolled onto the couch. I smile and walk up behind Harry, giving him a kiss on the head, before turning to Molly "What can I help you two with?"

 "Nothing, sweetheart. Go relax." Molly smiles and I walk to an armchair, plopping down it and closing my eyes.

 "Present time!" Arthur screams and my eyes fly open as Harry jumps on my lap.

 I smile and kiss him "I like my present." this receives giggles from Hermione and Ginny. "Seriously, I've never celebrated Christmas."

 Harry spins around and narrows his glance "Your kidding?" I shake my head "What kind of monster doesn't celebrate Christmas?"

 "Lucius Malfoy, that's who." I sigh "Never celebrated a birthday. Or Easter. Or Halloween. Or new years. Or Thanksgiving."

 "You never had a birthday party?" I shake my head to Harry's question and he's eyes bulge. He leans forward and whispers in my ear "We will be celebrating every possible moment." he strokes through my sweats and I force moans down. Why does he do this at the worse possible time?

 He turns back to the Weasley's with a smile. None of them could have seen that. Moll hands Harry and I a box. Harry opens it to find a gray scarf. I open mine to find a jumper. A black one with a big D in white. Ron instantly opens his, finding a red scarf. He laughs as well and looks at me sarcastically "Don't you love it, Draco?"

 I smile "I actually do." It's my first Christmas present and I like it. So what if it looks like I'm a six year old?

 I hold it up to show Harry and he laughs "That's a big D." he smirks "Accurate."

~

 Fred and George brought us a ton of chocolate frogs, so we sit around opening them. I open one and confusion pings in my mind "Most famous for being the only wizard to ever survive the killing curse. He hasn't even left Hogwarts and is still the seeker for Gryffindor. After losing his family, he went from riches to rages, only to come back two years later." I look at everyone in the room be turning it over and seeing Harry's beautiful face "Harry James Potter." I scuff "Card 32 of a million." I turn to Harry "They made a million copies of these."