Chapter 16

Sascha pov

I smile as another week has paid off. Although this time it was a bigger smile. This week I won my second masters 1000. What makes this one so special, is a beat my all time hero to get the trophy.

"Sorry you didn't win here in Montreal, Roger. I'd like to thank all the sponsors. It's a great tournament and you all make that possible. Thank you to all the fans that come and fill the stands everyday and come to watch our practices. You all motivate me to do my best."

The stadium cheers, giving me a moment to regathering my thoughts. I'd like to thank my team, without you I wouldn't get the chance to do this so thank you. See you next year!" I wave and hold the trophy high.

I make my way to press and have an interview with ATP. This is always my favorite interview. I get to sit across my girl and talk about the sport I love so dearly.

I open the door and see Jenna?

"Congratulations. I can't believe how great your year has been!" She smiles, standing up to hug me.

Playing along I put the trophy down and hug her.

"Thank you." I take a seat and the questions start but I'm a little distracted since its always Aggie doing the coverage in later stages. I saw her in the stands, I know she is still around.

What is going on? First I need security all around and now she isn't doing interviews?

Afterwards I stay and ask Jenna a question that has been on my mind.

"So why did they get you to do the interview?"

"They told me they want me to get more experience. Aggie usually takes them but we all know Aggie won't be around forever..."

"That's great. I hope I get to see you often then. I'd be more than happy to have many interviews after rounds. I don't want to lose this winning streak just yet" I laugh.

We say our goodbyes before I go into the locker room.

Inside I am congratulated by my parents, Jez, Hugo, and Lövík!

It's all great but the person I really want to see right now is Ags. Where could she be anyway? I haven't seen her since the trophy presentations.

Just then there is a knock on the door. Mom walks over and answers, sounding very happy by its occupant. As she steps aside, Aggie takes a step inside, running over to hug me. I give her the tightest squeeze, taking in her strawberry shampoo scent.

It has become my favorite smell on this earth, as it reminds me of only her.

"I'm so so happy for you Sasch" she pulls her head up, kissing my cheek. I feel my face heat up. She still gives me butterflies, and makes me blush, even after five months of being together.

*knock knock* the door pulls us back into reality.

"What do I do. I'm not allowed in here?" She panics.

I put my hand to her cheek to calm her. "Breathe. It will be fine. Just go into the bathroom and don't come out until I tell you" I kiss her forehead and watch her leave. When I see her disappear behind the wall I open the door and don't recognize the man.

"How can I help you?" I smile.

"Great win today. Congratulations on your month so far. I hope the US Open treats you well." Someone says.

"Thank you" I smile, unsure what else to do or say. We exchange a smile and he walks down the hallway. Who the hell was that?

I close the door behind me and go back to celebrating with my team. "You're good to come out Ags" I shout. She comes out of the bathroom and sighs in relief.

She walks right over to me and kisses my cheek.

"I should leave. I'm not supposed to be here and that was a close call. I'm so proud of you though. I'll call you when I get to the hotel" she smiles. I peck her lips. I can't wait for that call tonight.

"I wish I was able to be with you in public. I would take you out for a fancy dinner tonight. I did just get a big pay check ya know?" We both laugh knowing I care more about the sport than I do the money.

We say goodbye and she leaves right after.

I spend the rest of my afternoon doing press and interviews.

Agatha pov

I start packing my bag, knowing my flight was going to take me to Cinncinati in a few hours. I am checking out of my hotel and then my plane takes off in three hours.

I hear a knock on my door and make my way towards it.

"Hello... Mr. Anderson?" I question, puzzled. "Please come in" I step aside wondering why my boss is here.

"Hello Miss. Baracell. How are you?" He turns it back on me.

"Great. What can I do for you? I was just about to go to the airport. My flight for Cincinnati leaves in three hours."

"Yes. About that... Can we have a word?"

My heart begins to pound. What could I have done?

"Agatha, I have recently gotten reviews about you and your professionalism. Everyone tells me you give the best interviews and are always friendly. I've heard you welcome everyone to interviews with a friendly smile and brighten the players days."

Oh, thank god. This sounds promising.

"However, recently, I've heard you were linked with Alexander Zverev outside of the work place. I didn't want to believe them so I started paying closer attention and found a security video of you outside Zverev's dressing room. It's from today actually, you are very close, you even kiss at one point..." He stares at me. Anger clear on his face.

Everything I feared is coming to life now.

"How could you do this? Do you know how unprofessional this is." He raises his voice. "You were told the rules and you were told if they were broken it would end in termination. I'm sorry, Agatha, but we have to let you go." He stands up and walks out, redoing the button on his blazer.

I sit on the edge of my bed, refusing to bring my head up. My mouth a gap, with shock.

We were so careful and the excitement got the better of us today. How could I be so careless. I've ruined everything....

Ohhh!!! What do you think? Please give me some feedback. Don't forget to like this chapter and let me know what you think will happen next.

I hope you enjoy it!

-Emma