Chapter 33

December 14, 2019
Aggie POV

"Thank you for doing this for me" I hug Alexander.

"No problem. You're my daughter now" He smiles. I feel a rush of emotions as he kisses the top of my head.

Today was the day I've dreamed about since I was a small child. Today I marry Alexander Zverev! Since my father is no longer alive Sascha's dad, Alexander offered to walk me down the aisle and give me away.

I couldn't be more excited.

I hear the music start up and the doors of the church open. At the end of the aisle is a tall man with well trimmed hair and I beautiful tux. A smile unlike any other appears on my face and I'm speechless.

All my emotions rush to the surface as I take Sascha's hand.

"Please be seated" the priest announces.

Sascha is giddy with emotions. You can see it on his face. "You look gorgeous" he whispers. I can feel my face get warm as I begin to blush. He still makes me nervous in all the best ways.

The ceremony moves along quickly and I'm unaware of anything being said.

"Agatha, do you take Alexander to be your lawfully wedded husband to have and to hold from this day forward, in sickness and in health, for richer or for poorer, to love and to cherish, until death do you part?" Everyone looks at me in anticipation.

"I do" I say as Sascha slides the ring onto my finger.

"And Alexander, do you take Agatha to be your lawfully wedded wife to have and to hold from this day forward, in sickness and in health, for richer or for poorer, to love and to cherish, until death do you part?"

"I do" he smirk my way.

"Than by the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. Alexander, you may kiss your pride" those words ring through my ears and I'm delighted.

Sascha leans in and our lips meet for the first time as a married couple.

When we pull away I can't help but stare into his eyes for a minute. "I love you so much!" I peck his lips again and all our friends cheer for our new life together.

Everyone gathers with us at a dining hall and the music is already blasting.

"Good job making him look nice. He'd look like a hillbilly if not for you Aggie" Marcelo Melo hugs me.

"I wasn't able to see him this morning or help him pick out an outfit so I owe you a thank you for that" I reply back with a giggle.

He gives both of us a quick hug and I'm overcome with some unwanted sadness.... I greet Sascha's parents, grandparents, all the tennis players we see every week in locker rooms. It makes me realize that everyone is here for him. I don't have parents, grandparents, siblings, and only a few people here are friends.

I know I shouldn't be sad considering today's events but I wish my dad was here. On the bright side I'm still thrilled that friends like Maddie, Stevie, and a handful of childhood friends.

However, I can't get mad, I'm gaining all of Sascha's family and friends as my own. I can't be anything but happy with everything I've gained and all the love I was shown today.

"Congratulations, hope you a very, very happy life" Rafa comes up to us with his girlfriend. I thank him and smile at his English. Growing up he was my favorite tennis player of all time. When I was watching the 2008 Wimbledon Final with dad I never would have guessed that Rafael Nadal and Roger Federer would be at my wedding.

I thank other tennis players that have come. Madison Keys, Denis Shapovalov, Andrea Petkovic, Angie Kerber, Del Potro, Wawrinka, just to name a few, as well as the big 4.

People get our attention and we walk over to cut the cake. We eat the banana flavored dessert and take many pictures. Thankfully he was smart enough to not ruin my make up with the smear the cake on the bride stunt.

We get called to the dance floor next and hear our favorite song play, All I Want Is You by U2. I place my arms around his neck while he keeps one on my waist and one on my back, pulling me close to him.

There isn't any space between us, which is exactly how I like it.

"I love you. I'm so happy to start our life together" I look him in the eyes. I'll never get tired of admiring his blue eyes.

"I'm just happy I'm finally your husband and can kick any guys ass who even thinks about my wife the wrong way" he makes me giggle. I rest my head on his chest as we continue to sway.

We spend the rest of the night singing and dancing and just partying with all our loved ones.

~the next morning~

Opening my eyes, I smile when I feel my husbands lips making their way down my neck. Bringing his head back I put my lips on his.

"I love you" I kiss him again.

"You don't have to tell me. I was here last night" he winks then pulls me close to him. We cuddle for a while and soon get up to make breakfast in as little clothing as possible.

He stares at me while I sip a cup of tea.

"You know, I already love this whole marriage thing. I get to be with my beautiful wife every morning and ya know. She doesn't like wearing clothing which makes it way more enjoyable"

"Shut up" I chuckle as I go on my phone. I find my favorite picture of us from the wedding and post it on social media where it gets a lot of love. Here is to a beautiful life with my wonderful husband" I lean over to kiss him.

It's the wedding chapter!!! The next chapter will be the last of this story, unfortunately, but don't be too sad. I am already uploaded the first chapter of my next Sascha story. It's called The Coach's Daughter. Please go read that if you get a chance!

Please let me know what you think and what you loved most about this story.

Enjoy

-Emma