Chapter 8

Agatha pov

I wake up and turn over, the blankets however don't move with me. I open my eyes to see the perfect gentlemen. Sascha is currently asleep over the blankets, respecting my space.

I'm not one to move fast. This is perfect.

Leaning over I kiss his cheek, feeling the little peach fuzz on my lips. I giggle quietly.

"What's so funny gorgeous?" I guess it wasn't quiet enough. I don't say anything I just kiss his cheek again before standing up.

"I have to go get ready for all the interviews. Good luck with your match today. Hope to see you in the chair across from me" I smile before leaving his room and going down the hall to my own room. I dress in some jeans, a nice black blouse, and some boots. I put on a necklace and put in my earrings.

Walking over to the door I open it remembering I forgot my phone was still plugged in. I run over to the nightstand and grab it before stopping from a familiar voice walking past my door.

"How did you sleep Alex? Hopefully it refueled you for your match today" someone said.

"I haven't slept that well in a long time." I could nearly hear his smile as I smile too. It was good just to sleep by someone for a change. It's a lonely profession when you travel the world by yourself.

I go out the door and walk to the elevator. Sascha, his parents, and Jez are there. Sascha puts his hand out and keeps the doors open.

"Thank you Sascha" I grin his way.

"Oh, do you two know each other?" His mother asks.

I give her a soft smile. "This is Agatha. She is a journalist for the ATP website. I do a lot of interviews with her. She's a lovely girl" he gives me a smile. I blush, needing the doors to open.

When they finally open I say goodbye to everyone and head to the car parked outside for me.

I take my purse and suitcase full of my equipment and walk to the back, putting the handle down on the suitcase. It'd be nice if the driver would get off his phone to help me.

"Here" I hear and then see Sascha grabbing my bag. Jez said I should help, I should lift all I can to build muscle" he ruled his eyes. I chuckle and thank him.

Getting in the car behind his we both drive to the venue.

The day goes on and on and many people come in and out giving me their time for a few questions.

"Hey Agatha" Jenna walks in.

"Hey. Do you have dinner plans. I haven't seen you in so long" I hug her.

"I know! Did you get in last night? You should have texted me" she smiles.

I return the smile not wanting to tell people I was with Sascha.

We agree on dinner plans then go our separate ways, not having much free time. Next is the winner of Sascha's match. I really hope he comes in so I can see him. However, that's a tall task to ask of him against Kyrgios. It didn't go so well last time in Indian Wells.

Unfortunately, Sascha is not the one across from me. That means he has to go to Monte Carlo and our cuddling is over until I arrive in Monaco.

The day goes on and on and before you know it I'm back at the hotel for the night.

A knock on the door brings me up from my book.

"Are you dating Zverev?" I'm greeted, bitterly.

"Jenna? Are you mental? I would get in so much trouble if I dated Sascha. No!" I hiss back.

"Then why is there a picture of you and him getting off a stuck elevator, in nice clothing. You also ran away and he chased you." She reminds me of the situation.

"How do you know that?"

She looks livid. Why does this even concern her?

"It's all over the news. It's some joke story to fill up the time slot. 'Tennis star gets stuck in elevator the night before his rivalry match.' Now explain it" she demands.

Now I'm pissed at how she is treating me.

"Look we are in the same hotel. He yelled for me to hold the door so I did and we ended up getting stuck. We talked and became pretty good friends. That's it. He helped me when I was having a panic attack and when we got out he wants to make sure I was okay. Is that good enough for you? Look. I know you think he's gonna fall madly in love with you and in every acceptance speech you'll be the first he thanks but grow up. You've had interviews with him and he never threw you up against a wall and he probably doesn't remember your name. Nothing will happen. Grow the fuck up and don't come to my room and yell. I refuse to be made a fool in my own room." I slam the door and go back to bed.

I open my book but can't concentrate. I text Sascha instead. Before you know it my phone is ringing.

"Agatha, we were given word that you went on a date with Sascha Zverev. You realize that is a very bad situation you've put the site in." My boss states.

I repeat my story that I told Jenna and he tells me he doesn't want to see anything like this again. I assure him he won't and hang up.

Why is drama following me?

I hope you enjoy. Sorry it has been forever but the end of the semester was busy. I don't go back until January 22!! I'm hoping to update a lot before then. If you would like an imagine please go comment on that book. Enjoy and happy holidays!

-Emma