➡️Before word⬅️

“If all our lives could be like Pinterest posts…

“If all our lives could be like Pinterest posts….”

-thoughts of probably every
Pinterest user

This is a Pinterest inspired book. Of course, there is a story line and everything, but some scenes are those things which you really want to do in your life. Don't expect fluff all the way, because I want it to be more than just a story; I want it to show all human aspects I can think of, making it clear that the book is all about cherishing the human in us.

I have a few things to highlight. Please do go through because they are important.

1】 The narrative is from Taehyung’s point of view, so the description of the girl portrayed can be any girl, including yourself.

2】 This is set in a place which I hope exists somewhere in this world. It may or may not be real, but let's assume it's somewhere in South Korea.

3】 It is meant to be a fanfic, but in reality, it is in such a way that anyone can read it. So even if you aren't an A.R.M.Y, you can go ahead.

4】 I strongly recommend reading while:
➡️having an internet connection, because it is the pictures that give the vibes to the story.
➡️listening to the playlist I have made, mainly because I put a lot of effort into making that. (I'll be editing it quite a few times, so stay tuned)

5】I don't own any of the pictures, but I have edited them to fit the storyline.

6】 Ignore any typos and grammatical errors. I'm still learning to write better and my eyes can't get every mistake I make while running over my writing.

7】 You have no idea how many hours I've spent on making this the way it is, so I am begging you, please keep the negative comments away.

8】 I haven't copied the storyline from anyone else, having not read any story like this. It is 100% original, and I will keep up the originality. Likewise, no one else should copy this one, because it is my hard work over here.

9】 Please enjoy. The perfect moments that I believe existing in the world of imagination are in this, and by sinking into it, I hope you all feel the happiness I felt while writing this piece.

Now take the step forward, to escape reality and enter the new world filled with endless possibilities.