◾15th May◽

She called me her prince

She was slowly revealing bits of her. And I was patient, because no one can rush perfection in a relationship.

◽◾◽◾◽

Every hour had something memorable in it. If I begin to try to remember all of it, there will be no end. Each hour was something unique, something unforgettable, something I cannot get back now.

This afternoon hour had Hobi hyung's and her dance.

Jungkook and I were happy to just see them. Jungkook had his camera in his hands while I had mine in my bag. We both shared the habit of seeing everything as capturable, with a slight difference: he wanted to capture the world while I wanted to capture my world.

The duo danced without a care for anything else. They laughed at their stupid steps while improvising at the same time.

As I looked on from a slight distance, I couldn't comprehend was how they managed to move their body they way they wanted. From a simple skip of the legs to the coordination of every single body part, they could do it all.

They made it look effortless. Flawless. Just like the way we were.

Hoseok hyung told her to stop and look for a moment. He began a solo which he had probably made on the spot.

I spoke softly into Jungkook's ear, pointing at the two on front of us. "Yah Jungkook, record this."

His round eyes glimmered in the streaming sunlight as he steadied the camera in his arms. He was about to start the record when she exclaimed.

"Don't!" She ran all the way back, a panicked look on her pretty face. She held his free hand and said, "What do you think you're doing?"

The addressed boy looked at her with alarmed eyes. "Recording the performance," he said, shaking the camera which was now held above his head.

"Why would you do that?"

"Because we don't get to see it all the time-"

"You'll see us everyday," she interrupted. She wasn't pleased by this. "What have you the idea to do this?"

Kookie pointed his index finger at me, still keeping his camera away from the unpredictable girl.

She narrowed her eyes at me. She had an angry frown, and her forehead was creased, the folds making her look like she was disappointed. She wasn't pleased at all.

"And can I know why, you wanted this recorded?" She asked, her hands on her hips and her head tilted. Her eyes were shooting daggers at me. Did she really not like her picture taken that much?

I gulped. I didn't mean to make her angry. "You looked so happy with hyung, and you were dancing, and you were smiling, and the smile was pretty, and-" I rambled thoughtlessly to be cut off by her sigh.