◾ After◽

And that is it

And that is it. The end of the story. Or can it be called the end?

Tears roll down his smooth skin, soundlessly reaching the ground. The half polaroid trembles along with his hands. His heart is overcome by a storm, yet the rest of his body remains numb. His eyes remain wide open as he stares at the picture without seeing it.

Not once has she contacted him. He hasn't caught a whisper of her existence since then. He hasn't had the time to even think about her. In fact, this is the first time in long time that he's actually had time to relax this way. Life has become a rollercoaster since that summer.

That isn't an excuse. No matter how hard he tries - though he doesn't try very hard at all - he can't forgive himself for committing such a crime. She is the most precious thing to him, along with the boys and Bangtan. She gave him a new sense of purpose, a new dream, a new future to look forward to. Without her, could he have even come as far as he has?

He traces his thumb over the surface, seeing that her fingers did the same before. His skin tingles as the now powerful and defined memories course through him. It gets the sensation of her characteristic touch, sending currents across his spine. His lips faintly throb as he once again thinks about their intimate embrace.

He can almost envision her to be in front of him, smiling at him and saying, "Smile. Why feel sad when there's so much to be happy about?"

The puppy sniffs from its corner, sensing distress from him.

He knows, with all his heart, that they are meant to be. They complete each other, two halves of a whole. Just as the picture will remain incomplete without the other part, he too will stay the same until she is found.

And when I do find her, I'm never going to let her out of my sight again. But how is he supposed to find her?

The loosely held polaroid falls from his hand to float towards the ground, landing with the back side faced up. And what Taehyung sees makes his eyes pop out.

Underneath which an address is scribbled, the handwriting clearly stating that it was a hasty decision

Underneath which an address is scribbled, the handwriting clearly stating that it was a hasty decision. The city mentioned in the address is Seoul.