➡️Author's Note⬅️

Since that official thing's done....

Hello! Here's my first official author's note! I don't like putting these in the middle of my book, so I'm excited for this one.

THANK YOU FOR READING! THIS IS THE FIRST BOOK I'VE EVER FINISHED AND I'M SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW! YOU HAVE NO IDEA THE AMOUNT OF HOURS AND BST I'VE POURED INTO THE MAKING OF THIS BOOK AND PLOT! THE VERY FACT THAT SOMEONE TOOK THEIR TIME TO GO THROUGH IS SO TOUCHING!

*Clears throat* Sorry, I needed to do that. I'm sorry for the delay. I was supposed to finish this book by the first of June, but my holidays ended, so I had to head back to school. I think that explains everything by itself.

Also, I didn't mean for the last chapter to be so long, it's just that I wanted to do justice to their characters, so I added a little more there. *coughs1000wordscoughs*

Anyway, if you want to talk to me about the book or just anything in the world, just DM me. I don't bite....

And a few shout outs.....

-An9e1- I know I've said this a few times now, but without you I wouldn't have continued so thanks for sticking around. You made my life a million times better with your comments 💜 Do check her out, she's a really good author and I promise, no regrets. The plotline will leave you shook.

Accio_jimin We can understand each other because we come from the same place. Her writing is beautiful. Give her some love!

CloudyArmy I'm in love with your writing. I mean it, I love it. And your storylines, along with that unique writing style leaves me craving for more. So a special thanks for your existence, here on Wattpad and in my notifications.

shooknessjin Sorry for the tag, I know it may be annoying, but I want everyone to know your brilliance. I'm telling you, the writing is pure art. I've never been so spellbound by looking at words. It's like the picture is right in front of me, the scene actually taking place live. I'm a huge fan of your works, so do know that you have a loyal supporter on your side.

And to every single reader who has reached this point, your presence hasn't been forgotten. Just know that, even if I don't reply to every single comment, I read them everyday. I make sure to memorize the words because I feel better after reading them. To see my readers involved in the story makes me feel like a successful writer. So I'm extremely grateful for everything you guys have done.

For now, signing out.

Yours to keep,
Minutae